Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You are actually delusional. I don’t believe that the earth is flat, and that definitely does not make it so…

I’m blocking you now because I don’t have enough crayons to explain how the world works to you.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Gotcha. :)

“Damn damn DAMN!!!!” indeed @ that Netflix drivel though
Hood afternoon my Florida Evans loving friend ! I was a pre-teen when “Damn damn DAMN!!!!” 1st aired & I remember being so startled by it that I think I came very close to crying. :cry: Esther did such a great job with Florida pretending she was ok until she wasn't anymore & had to finally address her anger & grief.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
What are you talking about? I'm not eating the whole thing.

You can make 2 boxes and put the rest in the fridge. That way you have mac and cheese for days.

Since when did your “3 sammiches for dinner plus ice cream” havin’ ass learn “sensible portions” all of the sudden?? :huh:

:biglaugh:

Plus we all know how you are with leftovers. In a day or two you’ll be whining about having “tOo MuCh MaC aNd ChEeZe In ThE fRiDgE” :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1711624503264.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan do you remember the shooting challenge where the mexican offers to wager you for shooting cans and birds, by the train tracks

I bet him 10 dollars for the bird one and then got on my horse and rode off

He is like "You still need to pay me sir" I didn't know I thought I already paid him lol. He starts shooting so I had to kill him

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
if you go back to valentine you can see Benedict still in his cell at the sheriff's office lol

deputy started warning me for no reason, I replied antagonize "look it's the town idiot" and guy opens fire 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad