Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
What if I told you septa is actually not awful and is in fact very great and makes Philly one of the leading transportation cities in North America. Sure they could do some updating but the infrastructure is there and way more effective than most cities

I am obviously not afraid of math. I have absolutely no idea how to tell what an NJTransit fare will be and I took it to work 4-5 days/week for ~8 years. Is it 3 zones? Does this zone actually count as 3 by itself so it’s 5? The world may never know.

• Haha
Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I am obviously not afraid of math. I have absolutely no idea how to tell what an NJTransit fare will be and I took it to work 4-5 days/week for ~8 years. Is it 3 zones? Does this zone actually count as 3 by itself so it’s 5? The world may never know.
I took septa regional rail every day for a while in from Drexel Hill and it was no big thing. NJTransit I have almost no experience with so I will take your word on this lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad