Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i went to hotels twice this year and both times i had to check out

they literally list a check out time when you book

why would you not go to drop your keys off? Do you just take your keys with you?

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

so you don't get fined or have the police called on you?

From The Points Guy:

How to check out of a hotel​

Checking out is pretty simple. Most times you can just stop by the front desk to let the receptionist know you're leaving. They'll review your charges and ask if you'd like a receipt of the final bill.

If you don't have time for an in-person checkout, some hotels have a mobile app that notifies the hotel with a single tap. You'll find an easily-reviewable log of your room charges in that same corner of the app. Others allow guests to review bills and check out on the in-room TV or iPad.

Alternatively, you can call the front desk from your hotel room on your way out or from the car after you've left and request for the bill to be emailed to you for review.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

why would you not go to drop your keys off? Do you just take your keys with you?
If the hotel "key" is one of those touch pad keys and not an actual "key" YES, you can take it with you because it deactivates at a certain time of check-out day. I have several room "keys" from previous cruises I took. :nod:

Of course, I am talking to someone who thinks you should only get your news at 6:30PM from CBS. :rolleyes:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Some hotels offer expedited checkout or whatever they call it. Probably not at the cheap dumps you would stay in.

And they're just key cards that get deactivated

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
and this is what I do.

not everyone is going to install the ncl or carnival app to check out.

No one is telling you that you can't check out the old fashioned way. But IF there is an alternate, faster way then why not take advantage? :dunno: Meanwhile......

My week 13 picks are up in the iconic weekly picks thread. Note I was 13-3 last week. :yo:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
No one is telling you that you can't check out the old fashioned way. But IF there is an alternate, faster way then why not take advantage? :dunno: Meanwhile......

My week 13 picks are up in the iconic weekly picks thread. Note I was 13-3 last week. :yo:
some of us are old

Some hotels offer expedited checkout or whatever they call it. Probably not at the cheap dumps you would stay in.

And they're just key cards that get deactivated
surprised you're able to make it back to work, that Charlotte pickup terminal is chaos 😂

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
they said ig was useless but ig showed the thousands waiting for an Uber at Charlotte intl 😂

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
was doing ig research and the train doesn't even go to hard rock. how are you supposed to get there.

If the hotel "key" is one of those touch pad keys and not an actual "key" YES, you can take it with you because it deactivates at a certain time of check-out day. I have several room "keys" from previous cruises I took. :nod:

Of course, I am talking to someone who thinks you should only get your news at 6:30PM from CBS. :rolleyes:
I get my news from instagram

"but instagram is just manipulated fake social media influencers who don't tell the truth."

vegaspaulyc literally today

"i only tell the facts girlfriend"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
a rarity - twitch airs a roll of 6 straight ads but each is 6 seconds long, and they are over the actual stream so I don't miss anything he's saying (not that I would understand korean)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 are you allowed to test out the latest NCL cruise before the godmother christens it.

He would not survive in Korea for a long time.

Personally I'd like moving there for like a year or two but 1) the whole visa stuff is super tough and complicated, and 2) getting a GOOD job (ideally an engineering job in the medical industry) is near impossible unless you're fluent in korean.
become English teacher !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
encountered a rare @Sega Dreamcast main boards post, had to like it

Are you dumb. You just grab your shit and leave the room cards on the table. They will figure it out.
do you canadians have igloos for hotels

i don't think canadians have any houses that aren't made of log cabins or igloos lol

1701357916061.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad