Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
why don't you just move to korea bro

my neighbor has been there since feburary. i have no idea if they'll ever return
He would not survive in Korea for a long time.

Personally I'd like moving there for like a year or two but 1) the whole visa stuff is super tough and complicated, and 2) getting a GOOD job (ideally an engineering job in the medical industry) is near impossible unless you're fluent in korean.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) — Lemyah Hylton scored 16 points off the bench, Jasmyne Roberts added 15 and Miami defeated No. 21 Mississippi State 74-68 in the ACC/SEC Challenge on Wednesday night.

A late 9-0 run, with four players scoring, including Hylton with a 3-pointer, was the difference as the Bulldogs went more than four minutes without a field goal.

The Hurricanes (6-0), who gave coach Katie Meier her 349th victory, made 4 of 5 3-pointers in the fourth quarter to finish 11 of 22 for the game.

#BasketballSchool

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
He would not survive in Korea for a long time.

Personally I'd like moving there for like a year or two but 1) the whole visa stuff is super tough and complicated, and 2) getting a GOOD job (ideally an engineering job in the medical industry) is near impossible unless you're fluent in korean.
you would not survive salary man culture or no drinking

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20231130-071413.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh sure.......NOW you like something The U did. :rolleyes: And I am not mourning the Duke loss last night. Again, better now than in March.

As for Morning Joe, he had great admiration for Dr. K, as did I. :nod:
but people like you hate dr k and everything he represented.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
nice

I wouldn't do zaide and explore Korea by myself I would do a tour
Yeah if I had been to Japan a couple of times already I would try a self-guided tour or something like that, but for my first time, I really want a group one.
Think I'm going to decide on this 10-day tour since it includes both Super Nintendo World and Nintendo Tokyo, plus a lot of other cool stuff.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Americans on instagram talking like they just leave a hotel on the last day without checking out because you get checked out automatically

I literally have never seen that happen

Even if it does happen why wouldn't you go to the front desk to check out

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Americans on instagram talking like they just leave a hotel on the last day without checking out because you get checked out automatically

I literally have never seen that happen

Even if it does happen why wouldn't you go to the front desk to check out
Why would you waste time checking out at a front desk if you don't actually have to? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad