Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ayman Mohyeldin will takeover Mehdi Hasan’s one-hour program on Sundays, expanding to four hours on both Saturday and Sundays. Hasan, one of MSNBC’s most outspoken commentators, will remain at the network as a political analyst and fill-in host.

MSNBC’s weekend schedule has long been edged out by CNN among viewers between 25 and 54 — the audience most coveted by advertisers in news programming. CNN launched a new Saturday-morning lineup in November featuring Victor Blackwell,. Chris Wallace and Christiane Amanpour, and paced ahead of MSNBC in both that demographic and total viewers, according to recent data from Nielsen. CNN’s weekend afternoons are also winning more viewers than the same time periods at MSNBC.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
MSNBC has for months worked to expand its roster of opinion hosts on weekends, tamping down straight news programming. But many of the cable giants have begun to focus more intently on news as advertisers balk at aligning themselves with single-host opinion shows that often draw the scrutiny of advocacy groups. Jen Psaki, who avoids the hammer-and-tong oratory used by many primetime news hosts, recently saw her purview at MSNBC expand to Monday.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've repeatedly said we need more people here. Fresh new voices! :yo:

I know you think the changes at MSDNC are a sign of doom, but as the article stated they are simply positioning themselves for the 2024 election coverage. :nod:
This Hasan character doesn't seem too likable

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
MSNBC has for months worked to expand its roster of opinion hosts on weekends, tamping down straight news programming. But many of the cable giants have begun to focus more intently on news as advertisers balk at aligning themselves with single-host opinion shows that often draw the scrutiny of advocacy groups. Jen Psaki, who avoids the hammer-and-tong oratory used by many primetime news hosts, recently saw her purview at MSNBC expand to Monday.
The bolded is simply not true. Certainly FOX still pushes an agenda. Fake News CNN is still trying to figure out what they want to be.

I will say, though, Jen-Jen is a breath of fresh air & is good with guests from both parties.

Make sure you catch Rachel's interview with RINO Liz next Monday!! :heart:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The bolded is simply not true. Certainly FOX still pushes an agenda. Fake News CNN is still trying to figure out what they want to be.

I will say, though, Jen-Jen is a breath of fresh air & is good with guests from both parties.

Make sure you catch Rachel's interview with RINO Liz next Monday!! :heart:
so now that msnbc is ending single host opinion shows you are trying to be in denial

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
and no, f*** maddow

He's not. One thing I will say I don't like about MSDNC is that other than Morning Joe, they really seem to take an anti Israeli stance.
and when I talked to you about this when Levin told me this you said it was not true.

but credit to you for thinking for yourself and not blindly consuming what Joe tells you.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
and no, f*** maddow

and when I talked to you about this when Levin told me this you said it was not true.

but credit to you for thinking for yourself and not blindly consuming what Joe tells you.
There is a difference in how The Great One put it and my feeling in that they are trying to avoid losing the pro-Palestine audience. Its not the entire network, just a select group of hosts/reporters.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
This is also simply not true. They are simply revamping their weekend lineup. All the weeknight opinion shows appear to be staying put. :nod:
I don't know why people care about opinion shows. op eds are fine in the papers (very old) but on TV they are usually sensationalized click bait

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I don't know why people care about opinion shows. op eds are fine in the papers (very old) but on TV they are usually sensationalized click bait
You should probably avoid many shows next week because I think RINO Liz is going to be all over the place promoting her book & spilling all of the delicious Forrester tea that YOU are in denial over! :yo:

I can't wait til "Orange Jesus" starts trending again! :biglaugh:

Kaitlin for Celebrity Picker!! :yo: Please don't subject us to Luke Bryan again......at the very least there are 6 teams on NFL bye this week plus the SEA/Dallas available players........plenty of good ex players from each school to choose from.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1701371944860.png

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad