Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I don't need the stuff you recommended

This cost 25 dollars and does the same thing

View attachment 761229

you said the same thing about the QC's for like 5 years and then when you bought them you've spent the last 4 years telling me how great they are every time you use them.

i don't know a lot these days, but i know about computers, i know some things about cars, and i know a lot about quality audio.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ceres about you !
nobody by that user name has ever posted on these boards. why are you making up imaginary people now

Screenshot_20231101-172755.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

RIP Generalissimo!!! Mr. Forrester wrote a beautiful tribute to him last night. Shame he was MAGA but in this rare case I won't hold it against him because The General was more old school in an Archie Bunker sort of way!! :laugh: I know you admired his style of discipline too. :naughty: He was a great coach and of course Coach K's mentor. Too bad most will only remember him for the chair, choking Neil Smith & the infamous comment to Connie Chung about r***.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Also, crap way to start my trip. Put my contacts in, left goes in just fine as normal, my right one however is somehow lost around my eye or eyelid and I was not able to get it out, and the left one would not come out, so I had to grab my glasses so I could at least see decently, but at the same time my eyesight is all screwed because of the different strengths going on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad