Sep 19, 2008
too many games on sale

purchased fallout 4, been in backlog a while
downloaded EA WRC which is basically rally car and shorter version of F1
downloaded Spider Man 2 and played that yesterday
downloaded MLB The Show 23
purchased Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on PC today

I like how it randomly capitalized Even Stronger
i've never seen you comment about a wwe game before in this thread, even the old 90's SNES games

wondering if you ever played them

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
this is the worst ohio team in ages.
Finebaum just eviscerated Coach Cheeseburger on Get Up!!!! :handclap:

Ok, so if they are as bad as you claim, Coach Cheeseburger's boys will beat them soundly and the rest will fall into place. :nod: Meanwhile, for your viewing pleasure if you can take 3 minutes out of your oh so busy morning.... :rolleyes:

@MetalheadPenguinsFan If you are here now, turn on ESPN........Pancake time coming up in just minutes!!!!!! 🥞

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
i've never seen you comment about a wwe game before in this thread, even the old 90's SNES games

wondering if you ever played them

I played the PS2 games back in the day and they were fun, but then they became a yearly release at a time when wrestling started to suck.

I played 2k15 or something, but that was because it was free on XBL.

At their core, they're still the same punch and grapple games as 20 years ago, so it's like trying to play a really old Madden or Chel, the old controls are f***ing awful and make it not fun.

I have Fire Pro, but it's so hard that I can't make it through the tutorial. I simply cannot get the precise timing down.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I played one in like 2015 and it took 30 minutes for a money in the bank match that I stopped after that

although a ric flair money in the bank match would be hilarious. I'd just have all retro figures. ric flair trying to climb the ladder against dusty Rhodes and macho man and iron sheik lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
When the majority of entertainment comes from people laughing at the hilarious glitches that can happen, then yeah, maybe your game kinda sucks.
madden in a nutshell

Finebaum just eviscerated Coach Cheeseburger on Get Up!!!! :handclap:

Ok, so if they are as bad as you claim, Coach Cheeseburger's boys will beat them soundly and the rest will fall into place. :nod: Meanwhile, for your viewing pleasure if you can take 3 minutes out of your oh so busy morning.... :rolleyes:

@MetalheadPenguinsFan If you are here now, turn on ESPN........Pancake time coming up in just minutes!!!!!! 🥞

They don't get ESPN in Canada you should know this Canada boy

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
madden in a nutshell

They don't get ESPN in Canada you should know this Canada boy
TSN carries some ESPN programming so maybe they carry Get Up. :dunno: They carry your boy Tony K because he always says "Goodnight Canada" at the end of PTI. If not I'll post the You Tube at some point.

Meanwhile i see you posting all over the Football Board and yet you have the gall to claim you had no idea there are separate threads for weekly picks & the Upset contest. :shakehead

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Does Madden even have 11v11 online yet?

6v6 drop-in games were the absolute best in Chel 13 or 14
nope

there's team v team online but you can't pick a player and go online unless it's superstar mode when it's 3 on 3

i played it once and haven't played it since. just pickup football

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"people were giving out barbies and nerf guns to the first 50 trick or treaters"

where

WHERE

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Harris undersaw the Process which was hard and difficult but they got Embiid and 5 straight playoff years.

It did not fail.

Harris inherited total **** with the Sixers who had looked awful prior to his management. Under his leadership he turned them around into one of the most profitable teams in the NBA.

I mean we should hate Philly here but let's be real.

This is also why I trust him in Washington. The guy picks up failed franchises like run down homes, and renovates them into something profitable.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Like an adult being excited for Christmas presents, pathetic.

You're an adult, you can just buy Barbie dolls whenever you want.
it's nuts how insane people go over free shit

i was at a "block party" saturday (which is why I wasn't f***ing posting) and the flyer says..."First 100 people get a free quarter zip jacket and a 25 dollar team card". So I waddle my way downtown and there are like 8 people in line 2 hours before the damn thing starts. Security comes, says everyone is in line too early, and come back at 5:15. I go eat, come back at 5:15 and there's a f***ing line snaking around the whole indoors. 100 zip jackets and people literally lined up hour beforehand tryna get one rofl.

Ended up getting one, retail value is 70 dollars plus 25 dollar card so they just gave me 95 dollars of free shit. I could flip the jacket for free 70 dollars on ebay but no. How often is a sports team going to GIVE YOU A FREE JACKET THAT IS 70 DOLLARS RETAIL. I'M KEEPING THAT SHIT.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
purchased 3 bags of candy and nearly ran out last night. very busy night last night.

have like 4 bags of m&m's left

not sure why @PanthersPens62 is so grouchy having kids interrupt his sleepy time at 6 pm for candy. you're missing out on the mike mcdaniel kid in the costume.

open up twitch with adblock, ad plays anyway. what the f***?

STOP MESSING UP MY TWITCH

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad