Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
1af

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not allowed to voice my opinion about the people responsible for changing the name.

Let's just say most people were fine with it.

So many offended people now. Yes Redskins and Indians were the most "offensive" ones. But now they are trying to CANCEL BRAVES

OOPS I SAID IT

CANCEL

YEAH LET'S BE REAL THEY'RE TRYING TO REMOVE THE NAME BRAVES. CHIEFS. BLACKHAWKS.

THEY WERE GIVEN TWO MEATBALLS, HIT THEM OUT, AND THEY'RE STILL NOT HAPPY

grr

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Protesters want to change the name of the Atlanta Braves"

Yes, because it's so bad to be a Brave.

"A Brave is a military word. We don't use military words around here."

YOU MEAN LIKE A COMMANDER IS A MILITARY WORD

WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH YOU

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

this is also me if your f***ing picks don't hit this sunday

so let me get this straight you are picking multiple games and not just an upset every week, and you do this in the NFL thread you say

let me see

1698781669282.jpeg

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
found @PanthersPens62 X account

I’ve never missed a gameday Kirk! I rescheduled my work for over two decades to never miss ESPN Gameday and a day of college football.

he even doesn't watch Big Noon Kickoff even with Bear moving.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

this is also me if your f***ing picks don't hit this sunday

so let me get this straight you are picking multiple games and not just an upset every week, and you do this in the NFL thread you say

let me see

View attachment 760892

Jesus Christ!!! You go to the Football Board on a regular basis......how do you not know there is a separate thread for the iconic weekly Upset of the Week contest & one for the weekly picks contest for all games. :help: You will also see us post our records in each thread when we make our picks so you can see how well I do compared to others.

That said.........do NOT go all Korean discipline on me if I cost you a parlay!! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Jesus Christ!!! You go to the Football Board on a regular basis......how do you not know there is a separate thread for the iconic weekly Upset of the Week contest & one for the weekly picks contest for all games. :help: You will also see us post our records in each thread when we make our picks so you can see how well I do compared to others.

That said.........do NOT go all Korean discipline on me if I cost you a parlay!! :laugh:
you don't understand how much of those threads i don thave the f***ing time to read

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
found @PanthersPens62 X account

I’ve never missed a gameday Kirk! I rescheduled my work for over two decades to never miss ESPN Gameday and a day of college football.

he even doesn't watch Big Noon Kickoff even with Bear moving.

The Bear segment on Big Noon is TURRIBLE!!! No board. Can barely hear him over the crowd. Little interaction with the panel. I guess he took the big bucks but he clearly was better and got more airtime on Gameday. :nod:

you don't understand how much of those threads i don thave the f***ing time to read
Its 2 threads a week! :help: Sacrifice a little time looking for Instagram's and learn how to pick games from the best........ME! :yo:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
okay need to plop mulch down and prepare for halloween

like, you know people are going to stop by in one hour. one f***ing hour.

When can I make dinner?

Be on the stove making my sausages and ding dong. It's like I'm trying to make dinner here. I'm hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad