Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
found @PanthersPens62 X account

I’ve never missed a gameday Kirk! I rescheduled my work for over two decades to never miss ESPN Gameday and a day of college football.

he even doesn't watch Big Noon Kickoff even with Bear moving.

I don't know why anyone would be that dedicated to a pregame show for college football, let alone any sport. They all suck and are just background noise to be honest. Only interesting thing about ESPN's pre-game is the head choice of who's going to win.

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"When so many horror films rely on cheap jump scares, it's nice to see a genuinely terrifying and disturbing horror movie."

It's not that it wasn't disturbing, but it was so slow in parts that I was eager for anything to happen, which is pretty much the opposite of terrifying.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Davis was enamored with McDaniels' offensive system and his pedigree as a longtime offensive coordinator for the New England Patriots, with whom he won six Super Bowl rings.

But the offensive success did not translate to Las Vegas, and the Raiders suffered some of the most embarrassing defeats in franchise history under the McDaniels-Ziegler duo. That included blowing a 20-0 halftime lead against Arizona for the biggest collapse in franchise history, losing to Indianapolis in the Colts' first game with Jeff Saturday as interim coach after he had never coached above the high school level, blowing a double-digit lead to Baker Mayfield and the Los Angeles Rams two days after Mayfield joined his new team, and getting shut out in New Orleans when the starting offense failed to cross the 50-yard line.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
On sale for 30 dollars yesterday. Had to buy.

1698835266737.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Recommended
22.5 hrs on record (18.7 hrs at review time)
Posted: October 21
i get to punch logan paul

11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad