Useless Thread MDCCCLXVII: Battlebit Remastered Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The Mega Millions top prize has grown again to an estimated $640 million after there was no winner of the lottery’s latest giant jackpot.

The numbers drawn late Friday night were: 10, 24, 48, 51, 66 and gold Mega Ball 15.

The estimated $640 million jackpot in the next drawing would only be distributed to a winner who chooses an annuity paid over 29 years. Nearly all grand prize winners opt to take a cash payout, which for Tuesday night’s drawing is an estimated $328 million.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20230715-063835.jpg

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Anyone with eyes knows Jesse James caught that ball, it’s not even a question. It’s just that the rules at the time stated you had to maintain control of the ball all the way through making contact with the ground."

So you know acknowledge that the rules state that he didn't catch the ball, but you're still going to bitch about it anyway.

"They literally changed the rule after this play because it was a dumb rule. I’m not biased, I accept that the rules at the time said it wasn’t a completed catch, and so therefore the refs got the call correct."

This wasn't some emergency "we must change this now" situation like you're portraying it as. They changed the rule many months after said play.

You're basically saying: "I admit the refs made the right call, but I'm still going to bitch and whine about it."

Detroit got f***ed by the rule in 2010 and got told tough shit, but once it happens to a popular team with well-liked owners, of course the rules need to be changed.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Anyone with eyes knows Jesse James caught that ball, it’s not even a question. It’s just that the rules at the time stated you had to maintain control of the ball all the way through making contact with the ground."

So you know acknowledge that the rules state that he didn't catch the ball, but you're still going to bitch about it anyway.

"They literally changed the rule after this play because it was a dumb rule. I’m not biased, I accept that the rules at the time said it wasn’t a completed catch, and so therefore the refs got the call correct."

They changed the rule many months after said play.

You're basically saying: "I admit it wasn't a catch by the rules, but I'm still going to bitch and whine about it."

Detroit got f***ed by the rule in 2010 and got told tough shit, but once it happens to a popular team with well-liked owners, of course the rules need to be changed.
can you play bbr

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The Megatron catch is worse.

He caught the ball, fell on the ground, then the ball fell out of his hands when he was getting up/celebrating, and they said he didn't maintain possession.

But Pittsburgh losing to New England because of a rule book decision is so much more hilarious, considering they're still bitching about it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
okay i'm just going to hop on bbr and if you should happen to want to play you are free to join in

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
What map was that, it's the definition of a shitty conquest map.

Base F is 1400m away from Base A. The map is way too massive, leading to a bunch of empty space.

There's four remote bases outside of the city section, and they're all far apart. But the city section still sucks because the two bases are 300-400m apart.

It's Sandy Sunset. Awful map.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The only way for a map like that to work is for there to be an endless amount of vehicles to move between the bases.

But you can't give endless vehicles because some turds will use them to do nothing but c4 ramming

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Me (REDACTED from herblore earlier): Holy shit!!! I never noticed this before until just now but lyrically "I Get Around" by The Beach Boys is like a...60's prototypical, G-rated, gangsta-rap song.... :amazed: :amazed:

Think about it. They brag about....

-Having about the fastest car that's "never been beat", (A.K.A. a "sick ride" or "whip")

- How they "never miss with the girls they meet" (or essentially in rap terms... "they get all the bitches")

- How "their buddies and me are gettin' real well known...and "how the bad guys know them and leave em' alone" (basically saying "Everyone knows us...but nobody f***s with me and my homies")

- "Makin' real good bread" *(They are makin' big $$$$)"

- Plus doesn't the line "I'm a real cool head" in the chorus essentially mean "I'm a cool motherf***er/"one baaaad bad cat", or a "real G" in polite 60's beach slang?? :dunno: :dunno:

:laugh:

@PanthersPens62

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Me (REDACTED from herblore earlier): Holy shit!!! I never noticed this before until just now but lyrically "I Get Around" by The Beach Boys is like a...60's prototypical, G-rated, gangsta-rap song.... :amazed: :amazed:

Think about it. They brag about....

-Having about the fastest car that's "never been beat", (A.K.A. a "sick ride" or "whip")

- How they "never miss with the girls they meet" (or essentially in rap terms... "they get all the bitches")

- How "their buddies and me are gettin' real well known...and "how the bad guys know them and leave em' alone" (basically saying "Everyone knows us...but nobody f***s with me and my homies")

- "Makin' real good bread" *(They are makin' big $$$$)"

- Plus doesn't the line "I'm a real cool head" in the chorus essentially mean "I'm a cool motherf***er/"one baaaad bad cat", or a "real G" in polite 60's beach slang?? :dunno: :dunno:

:laugh:

@PanthersPens62
Precursor to Nate Dogg and Warren G 💯

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
that said even though my hero son heung min is endorsing nongshim products that ramen seems super spicy

there is just so much of korean food that is off limits to me. will not eat kimchi, won't eat spicy ramen!

tteobocki is also no

even ramyeon

maybe maybe gagangmyeon

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Need to get all these big plastic bins to organize all the shit I hoarded

Like those drawstring bags, I have like hundreds of them and I keep finding better ones that aren't just flimsy cloth, so now all my cloth ones have to be relocated so the higher quality ones can take their plce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad