Useless Thread MDCCCLXVII: Battlebit Remastered Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hopefully that final will be entertaining. Shame Alcaraz cramped up and was ineffective in Roland Garros.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
this is the seinfeld episode all over again where Kramer watied all day for the cable guy to come and he never came

I literally cannot get over the stereo. Bro, it's not 1995 anymore. Upgrade your shit.
it's one f***ing room bro

the upgraded shit is in the basement

that stereo needs to be there on the rare occasion that I listen to the radio

"then why have it there in the first place"

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
I don't know anywhere else to post this, but for the first and possibly last time in my life, all the threads at the top of the Trade forum were uniquely colored:

Attachments

• coloration.png
    coloration.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 15

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Can we please go back to 1995
I spent like a month trying to get Windows95 to run on a Minta PC with an intel i386 @ 33Mhz. My dad felt so badly that he gave me his Minta i486 which gave me a whopping 100mhz. 8mb of ram too!

It also didn't run on that, so after a couple weeks he just took me to Circuit City and bought me a new HP pavilion. It was like one of these with some shitty celeron, but didn't run Windows 3.1, so I was stoked beyond belief.

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad