Useless Thread MDCCCLXVII: Battlebit Remastered Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I've had this glitch happen twice now, where my mouse stops responding while playing BBR and I have to unplug and replug it back in.

The first time, I reseated with BBR open, and it left a persistent mouse cursor in the middle of the screen.

Time time, I used alt-f4 to quit back to Windows, then my mouse still didn't work until I reseated it.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Long ago but drugs including herblore would impact any security clearance or investigation by your friendly neighborhood government

"then don't apply for federal or contract / cleared work"

Do you not know 99% of the computin' jobs here require a clearance
This is correct, for others wondering.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
God, it's like having a siamese twin out there that doesn't have a gun.

As I'm killing someone and chasing another person with my pistol while you run away from them

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Long ago but drugs including herblore would impact any security clearance or investigation by your friendly neighborhood government

"then don't apply for federal or contract / cleared work"

Do you not know 99% of the computin' jobs here require a clearance
You wouldn't even help me with a simple data persistence question yesterday - you just flat out ignored me. What are you even talking about a "computin' job".

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've had this glitch happen twice now, where my mouse stops responding while playing BBR and I have to unplug and replug it back in.

The first time, I reseated with BBR open, and it left a persistent mouse cursor in the middle of the screen.

Time time, I used alt-f4 to quit back to Windows, then my mouse still didn't work until I reseated it.
so that's why you did not rejoin for the next map?

You wouldn't even help me with a simple data persistence question yesterday - you just flat out ignored me. What are you even talking about a "computin' job".
i don't do that kind of shit

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
just finished a long ass bike ride, going to lie down. might play some more BBR later if you're willing.

God, it's like having a siamese twin out there that doesn't have a gun.

As I'm killing someone and chasing another person with my pistol while you run away from them
that's why @Oogie Boogie needs to be our 3rd man !

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Screenshot_20230713-225041.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
EA Sports Super Mega Baseball 4

OF COURSE they have to have to buy out their competition.

f*** off and go be shitty by yourself. Stop ruining other franchises and studios.

Oh, it happened 2021. Well, I'm just now finding out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad