Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

To show people like Mr. Price that I AM capable of being objective, I am concerned about the fact that Playmaker did indeed slap himself in the face 3 times after she walked away. This seems to imply he knows he may have said something wrong to her......likely what they are saying he said to her, which would be considered sexual harassment. If he was that drunk, he likely did not remember what he said. I think, he will end up joining his good "U Know It" pal Warren Sapp on the unemployment line.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Rick Barry is not only the greatest basketball player in University of Miami history, but he ranks as one of the most outstanding college and professional stars of all time.

His varsity career at Miami spanned three seasons, starting in November of 1962 and continuing through the close of the 1964-65 season.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230314_182426179.jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Homie I'm actually going after a civil servant job right now because I'm too old for the startup bullshit anymore and I have the perfect background for this one given what I did in grad school. less pay, yes, but I need job security more than I need a ton of money. I'm happy to give up the r8 dream if I can retire at a reasonable time and not die.

Things change when a baby pops out. I'm not 25 anymore and I'm tired all the time.
I have 2 SILs in Government. They told me to apply with the department of homeland security.

I will probably explore it. Like you said, less pay. Way less tech advancement. I could probably walk in with what I know now about kubernetes/microservices and be the guy who invented fire. But a pension sounds nice. Low hours sounds nice. Much smaller workload sounds nice.

I'm investing way too much of my time/life into a company that's not even trying to go anywhere productive. Sucks.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
I have 2 SILs in Government. They told me to apply with the department of homeland security.

I will probably explore it. Like you said, less pay. Way less tech advancement. I could probably walk in with what I know now about kubernetes/microservices and be the guy who invented fire. But a pension sounds nice. Low hours sounds nice. Much smaller workload sounds nice.

I'm investing way too much of my time/life into a company that's not even trying to go anywhere productive. Sucks.
I have years of experience as a DoD contractor for multiple warfighter branches so that helps me get a foot in the door, but those of us with no civil service experience are at a disadvantage.

You'd actually be a good fit for the DevOps team at my previous company and I know they're hiring and pay very competitive salaries. I'll DM you in case you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad