Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
f1416316a5c9355c62a3dfe1b318bcc87e21d07e_hq.gif

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@TheGreenTBer - more layoffs today.

We hit 11% of our Q1 sales goals so far, so not a surprise really, though I wasn't expecting them today.

Really sad watching this company I've been with for 6 years now dwindle down to the bottom of the ocean.

• Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Irvin re-filing the lawsuit in Arizona.

Could have went without seeing a quote where he compares his situation to lynchings.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Oh, so am I to assume after railing over Sweet Carolyn wasting everyone's time and $$$ conducting hearings about Dan Snyder, you are suddenly in favor of them spending time & taxpayer $$ over this? Or is it that simply you want El Presidente & the U stopped at all cost? Meanwhile:

miss elizabeth or baby doll
Baby Doll AINEC

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Irvin re-filing the lawsuit in Arizona.

Could have went without seeing a quote where he compares his situation to lynchings.
Yeah, unfortunately he doesn't have the best history of using his words properly, but I hope this new jurisdiction will make a difference. Anxious to see what the video will reveal, although admittedly I fear what came out in the Texas version is quite possible given stuff he said in the past. I still hope he will be proven to be correct.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yeah, unfortunately he doesn't have the best history of using his words properly, but I hope this new jurisdiction will make a difference. Anxious to see what the video will reveal, although admittedly I fear what came out in the Texas version is quite possible given stuff he said in the past. I still hope he will be proven to be correct.

I have little hope the video will show us anything conclusive, especially if it's a surveillance video of two people conversing 100 feet away.

Not sure, but I think part of the refiling had to do with Marriott not actually owning the hotel in question. It follows his lawyer's tweet of “It’s just a change of venue now that I know the names of the correct people to sue”

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
@TheGreenTBer - more layoffs today.

We hit 11% of our Q1 sales goals so far, so not a surprise really, though I wasn't expecting them today.

Really sad watching this company I've been with for 6 years now dwindle down to the bottom of the ocean.
Homie I'm actually going after a civil servant job right now because I'm too old for the startup bullshit anymore and I have the perfect background for this one given what I did in grad school. less pay, yes, but I need job security more than I need a ton of money. I'm happy to give up the r8 dream if I can retire at a reasonable time and not die.

Things change when a baby pops out. I'm not 25 anymore and I'm tired all the time.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
They just said if Rodgers goes Tua would be the worst qb in the afc east
If Tua stays healthy & Q-Aaron does end up in NYC, Q-man will be the third best qb in the division.

Sadly, the Jets are so desperate that they are going to bow down and kiss his feet and he knows this. They are trying to sign all his WR's from GB and one of the Jets good young WR's will pay the price.

I just can't wait to see him try & deal with the NYC media. Boomer & Gio will be a walk in the park compared to all the print media vultures who will be on his case the 1st INT he throws.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
If Tua stays healthy & Q-Aaron does end up in NYC, Q-man will be the third best qb in the division.

Sadly, the Jets are so desperate that they are going to bow down and kiss his feet and he knows this. They are trying to sign all his WR's from GB and one of the Jets good young WR's will pay the price.

I just can't wait to see him try & deal with the NYC media. Boomer & Gio will be a walk in the park compared to all the print media vultures who will be on his case the 1st INT he throws.
Wisconsin is midwest nice.

Being nice in NYC will get your throat stomped.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

I hope it's like Mr. Big Chest leaving the Steelers, where everyone quickly realizes the team was protecting the hell out of his crazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad