Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Right around the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Just like a 4-5 minute walk from the hotel I will be in.

Which will be the short north and arena district arena. If you’re only looking for pizza recommendations there’s not a plethora in that area.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Might go out for beers. Town has been so busy the last 2 weekends it'll be nice to go out and it be empty for a change.

Before anyone asks... I will NOT be mixing Miller Lite and Gatorade.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Might go out for beers. Town has been so busy the last 2 weekends it'll be nice to go out and it be empty for a change.

Before anyone asks... I will NOT be mixing Miller Lite and Gatorade.
stay out of the bars near the university lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Dbag at the door knocking rapidly and then proceeds to ring the doorbell.

This is what I'm talking about when I'm telling you all I don't like to talk to people. I'm not going to walk down 2 flights of stairs to f***ing open the door to talk to someone who is most likely there to sell me shit I don't need

And did I rant about the postal delivery / package people not ringing the doorbell and just leaving stuff at the door? Yes. But I'm not expecting a package right now so I don't know why I should move my ass downstairs to awkwardly listen to somebody's sales pitch when you know damn well the answer is no.

These people even do this during dinner, boy I got something on the stove lol

Oh one of them left a mailer in my door the other day when I got back from football

You know what I'm going to do you don't need to f***ing tell me

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

This is what I'm talking about when I'm telling you all I don't like to talk to people. I'm not going to walk down 2 flights of stairs to f***ing open the door to talk to someone who is most likely there to sell me shit I don't need

And did I rant about the postal delivery / package people not ringing the doorbell and just leaving stuff at the door? Yes. But I'm not expecting a package right now so I don't know why I should move my ass downstairs to awkwardly listen to somebody's sales pitch when you know damn well the answer is no.

when-tv-dinners-came-in-metal-containers-and-had-to-be-v0-wtz3qkm940gc1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

I hope you realize that for the next 2 weeks, politicians are likely going to be knocking at your door. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I hope you realize that for the next 2 weeks, politicians are likely going to be knocking at your door. :nod:
Great. I'm not going to f***ing pick up then.

One of them even left a leaflet at my door I just put it away. They don't have to worry about me...

And it wasn't just that. I implied that during "Bold" today they kept airing incessantly these ads, I am tired of it

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Great. I'm not going to f***ing pick up then.

One of them even left a leaflet at my door I just put it away. They don't have to worry about me...

And it wasn't just that. I implied that during "Bold" today they kept airing incessantly these ads, I am tired of it
We ALL are tired of it. But sadly, that's all you will be seeing until Nov 5. So try & deal as best you can. :dunno:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

f*** anyone knocking like they're the god damned police.

What an awful sales tactic, get people angry before trying to sell them some bullshit.

I can understand someone just working but if you're rude, I don't care, I will slam the door in your face.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Seeing taker break kayfabe on his podcast and talk openly about the industry is weird

Taker talking about the new era of WWE on his podcast. Dude, the new roster sucks.

"Gunther and Cody Rhodes are pretty good right now."

Don't care

Forno, Wario’s, Hyde Park (high end steakhouse), Marcella’s (they have an amazing veal ravioli), North Market, Sexton’s Pizza (you’ll have to go Grandview for that), those are the ones that come to mind. I personally don’t go downtown all that much since I hate parking down there.
parking downtown here in the city is also a pain in the ass

thankfully the trains and subways go straight underground so I just take those

I didn't like Samantha Irwin anyway. See ya.

Team Lilian Garcia for life.

Reactions: End of Line

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
What's a place you would recommend in general?

Forno, Wario’s, Hyde Park (high end steakhouse), Marcella’s (they have an amazing veal ravioli), North Market, Sexton’s Pizza (you’ll have to go Grandview for that), those are the ones that come to mind. I personally don’t go downtown all that much since I hate parking down there.

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing inconsistent temperatures here, the temperatures are as high as 80 degrees this week, but it was f***ing 67 last week. So here I am in my f***ing long ass sweatpants and 2 layers trying to f***ing sleep, but I can't because it's too hot. So I f***ing strip and have a t shirt and shorts, and now it's cold as f***.

Where's the middle ground brother?

Wow it's 55 degrees out but I don't feel that in here. FEels like f***ing 70

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Decided I'm ust going to turn the thermostat off because it's set to 75 for some reason

No, it's going to be 80 tomorrow lol. In October

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
TWitter just an endless adulation of Lamar Jackson. Wow, he was 17/22. Wow, no words! Wow, what a player!

We know bud

We know

We don't need it force fed every 3 seconds. f***ing media. I just can't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad