Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
you all like

ox2senpaz4wd1.jpeg

and I'm like if Cleveland actually could hold a lead maybe it's a different story rofl. stop whining.

GIADF

Deputy Mod.
Aug 17, 2024
you all like

ox2senpaz4wd1.jpeg

and I'm like if Cleveland actually could hold a lead maybe it's a different story rofl. stop whining.

I won't be mad for either winning or either losing, it just doesn't make for all that interesting of sportsball to watch.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I won't be mad for either winning or either losing, it just doesn't make for all that interesting of sportsball to watch.
it's the two best teams all year

if you don't want to watch that maybe consider watching something else because you're not a baseball fan

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm just here because I'm socially inept loser who's single and just eats garbage fried shit All day I don't give a f***

1729529784230.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It's amazing how much worse the product is without him being on screen

He was the best heel

And don't get me wrong, Jesse Ventura and other legends like Hornswaggle are coming back to WWE because of Triple H, but HHH couldn't draw the heat like Vince could or sell out so badly that he would depit himself getting beat up by the Rock in the limo, or getting blown up in a limo :laugh:

They already tried bad business HHH with the corporation and it sucked

Beyond being an awful person that's easy to hate, Vince was great at making a fool of himself to put the talent over.

However, let's not act he was always a good booker. He was a clueless and temperamental old geezer that thought he knew better than the fans.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
thought about watching bold but so many f***ing bad ads

DON'T WATCH NETWORK TV DURING FALL SEASON

legit has me yelling in from of my computer, I don't give a shit. stop f***ing blabbing

wait why is that black guy and Hope kissing

CARTER

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad