Music: What Are You Listening To Part 5

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I flew to Washington to see Fontaines DC Friday now I’m here in Philadelphia to see them again tonight on Friday. A guitar player left the stage after eight songs. They said he wasn’t feeling well, but he may have been having a rough day because he has a newborn at home in Ireland and he has mentioned how much he misses her.

So they pulled a guy up from the audience to play guitar, young dude on the right.

My balcony view

IMG_1182.jpeg

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
I flew to Washington to see Fontaines DC Friday now I’m here in Philadelphia to see them again tonight on Friday. A guitar player left the stage after eight songs. They said he wasn’t feeling well, but he may have been having a rough day because he has a newborn at home in Ireland and he has mentioned how much he misses her.

So they pulled a guy up from the audience to play guitar, young dude on the right.

My balcony view

View attachment 919159

I saw them when they opened up for Arctic Monkeys. I love their song “I Love You.” Here’s their live performance of it from Glastonbury a couple of years ago.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The band that opened for Fontaines DC, Been Stellar is REALLY good, and exceptional live. Just released their first album, produced by the same guy that does Fontaines DC.

Their album and live show closer, really powerful. Amazing drummer and bassist.

Reactions: phrenssoa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad