Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
How does one even life their life in that much anonymity as to go outside...in the real world, wearing a disguise so people don't know your real face.

What are you so scared of?

I go to all 4 major sports here, I have season tickets for them all and appear often in public and on TV. I have no need for disguises to hide myself. What is going to happen to you if you take those dbag sunglasses and disguises off?

Be a man. Be p;oud of what you were given, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
He’s grown his hair out from his younger years and always wears sunglasses while on camera to keep people from getting a good look at him. He even gives out a fake name to throw people off his scent because, “I think the joke’s a lot funnier (when I’m anonymous), that’s the main reason why.”

According to PFT Commenter, everyone at Barstool simply refers to him as “PFT” and about half of the office doesn’t even know his real first name — which is a plus to avoid someone accidentally saying it on air.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I liked Always Sunny but tapped out around maybe season 7 or so.

After season 11 I started watching it less

He’s grown his hair out from his younger years and always wears sunglasses while on camera to keep people from getting a good look at him. He even gives out a fake name to throw people off his scent because, “I think the joke’s a lot funnier (when I’m anonymous), that’s the main reason why.”

According to PFT Commenter, everyone at Barstool simply refers to him as “PFT” and about half of the office doesn’t even know his real first name — which is a plus to avoid someone accidentally saying it on air.

It’s Eric, everyone knows that lol. Just like how Rico’s name is Terry.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

rs_1024x759-160318164417-1024-terry-bollea-hulk-hogan-trial.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad