Around the NHL 2024-2025

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Yup.

I doubt that Dahlin/Powers ever become available, but I could see Byram, Samuelsson, Tage, and Cozens all potentially being on the table if things go really poorly.
Not going to lie. I was imagining this when I posted that:
1728668523497.png

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Total and complete head scratcher. No idea what they were thinking.
From repeating "no goal" to the post-1999 Cup press to calling out his Devils by name to post game press. He's seems like a whiny baby.

--

The Buffalo Sabres are a sacrificial lamb. Need talent? Go shopping in Buffalo.

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Peyton Krebs’ name has come up on this board before. Anyone still have interest in him?

He’s not a flashy name like some of their other guys but he’s still a young former 1st rounder that might do well with a change of scenery. Wonder if he could be a buy-low candidate that could help us out at the Center position.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Peyton Krebs’ name has come up on this board before. Anyone still have interest in him?

He’s not a flashy name like some of their other guys but he’s still a young former 1st rounder that might do well with a change of scenery. Wonder if he could be a buy-low candidate that could help us out at the Center position.
I wouldn't mind it. Gives us a 2/3 Tweener who can play 2C until Dvorsky forces him into the 3C spot.

Tho, his production leaves a lot to be desired

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006

Every time I see or hear Peyton Krebs, I always think of the Krebs cycle in the mitochondria. Glucose, dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad