Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
please I'm begging you remove the sports book banner on Android

we don't need to know this for like a week especially when the user can't turn the notification off

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
damn thing is driving me mental. reeks of something Google would do.

"Oh you didn't want this AI search Assistant? Too bad we'll show it to you anyway, and make it mandatory.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Just scroll past it, geek
it's more effort to do that shit

Screenshot_20241011-114739.png
Screenshot_20241011-114826.png

it's a violation of best practices to have something that f***ing big distract from the site.

bad ui moral !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

On Saturday, in a Big Ten showdown, their second-ranked Buckeyes travel to No. 3 Oregon, where more than a decade ago, as Day put it, Kelly made his name "revolutionizing" offense.

Now on the same side again, they're hoping to capture their elusive first national championship.

"We've been around each other for so long that we share a lot of the same views of how the game is supposed to look," Kelly said. "That makes it so much easier. ... It's been great."

Though he's now the boss, Day is 15 years younger than Kelly. Still, the two have a unique bond forged by a shared history and shared experience growing up in Manchester, where they played sports for the same youth coaches, attended the same high school, played quarterback for the same college and later coached on the same staff there.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They should be optional

Everything should be optional. But these idit ass tech companies want to mandate shit and add in new features nobody give a f*** about. I update my browser, next day get 300 popups and new features nobody asked for. WTF is reader mode? f*** that noise.

I update Adobe Acrobat, get 200 popups about Adobe AI Assistant. I had to f***ing google how to disable that and default it to basic Acrobat.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I literally am riveted to Technology every day for 8 hours, it behooves them to make their shit as simple as possible without adding overly intrusive features that intefere with my ability to post or work. So f*** off with all these popups and addon bullshit nobody asked for.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
#NotAnAd Play Off The Grid now on PC, PlayStation and Xbox and register to win a PS5 Pro! All players who register will receive an in-game present.

arguing with people on IG who think the new Chicken Big Mac is poison

"you're ingesting all these chemicals in your system"

hav eyou ever had processed food before?

"YOU CAN'T EAT THAT GARBAGE"

you can eat it once and not die lol

News flash: back before fridges were invented people slaughtered meat fresh from the farm but it rotted nearly immediately

we live in an era of processed meat where preservatives exist to you know, make meat last longer. It's safe to consume.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Just finished eating 9 mini corn dogs and a pastrami sandwich. No photos.

And don't get me wrong, I know factory farms are bad. I know ideally we would lab grow meat and stop killing animals. I know we should shop locally, support local businesses and farmers, and give into the local economy. I know that.

I am just lazy.

I singlehandedly keep the processed meat industry afloat.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
People are generally wary of scientific advancements in food, going so far as to question the efficiency of preservatives and chemicals (one person, why are there 1000 chemicals in my costco chili) but it was never intended to be organic. The chemicals are there so the thing doesn't rot after 3 hours.

If you want to go organic and support local businesses fine. I'm not stopping you, I've studied it for years. I know Michael Pollan's work, I know to source locally. I'm just saying it's almost impossible with meat and food being so readily available at a supermarket where you can just cook it in an oven for 20 minutes and have dinner for 2 days

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad