IMG_2073.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 7 Location - Eugene OR for Ohio State at Oregon
Celebrity Picker: Duck alum Kaitlin Olson
Rating: 5

Summary: My 1st reaction was indeed WTF because like the X poster, I never heard of her. I then went to Wiki and saw she's in that Philly show you all seem to love which I never watched 1 minute of. So, I will concede there is some merit to this choice. However, I'd have preferred to see alums such as Ahmad Rashad or iconic former Sportscenter host Neil Everett, who should have been a slam dunk choice. Then again, I'm sure Mr. McAfee would never have approved either one of them :shakehead
*Gameday selects person @PanthersPens62 has never heard of*

You: I don't know who this person is, bad grade

it was the same with Bianca Belair. They don't make these picks based on what boomers like you like. They base it on pop culture for fun.

Were you mad when Katy Perry appeared at the Grove in Ol Miss and asked for Kiffin's #?

The best IASIP scene was when Frank talks about REDACTED on the river cruise

:laugh:

"One of my favorite hobbies, is :eek3:"

Ahmad Rassad and Neil Everett are terrible choices for Gameday

Heck you didn't even mention Phil Knight

Olson is a perfect pick.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
*Gameday selects person @PanthersPens62 has never heard of*

You: I don't know who this person is, bad grade

it was the same with Bianca Belair. They don't make these picks based on what boomers like you like. They base it on pop culture for fun.

Were you mad when Katy Perry appeared at the Grove in Ol Miss and asked for Kiffin's #?

The best IASIP scene was when Frank talks about REDACTED on the river cruise

:laugh:

"One of my favorite hobbies, is :eek3:"

Ahmad Rassad and Neil Everett are terrible choices for Gameday

Heck you didn't even mention Phil Knight

Olson is a perfect pick.
Phil Knight did it last time they were there so I figured he was out. I happened to LOVE Katy Perry's appearance. :nod: Yeah......Im a boomer.........sue me. :laugh:

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
We had some mornings in the 40s recently which was great to go ride in or take a dog for a walk. This morning I take a dog for a walk and am sweating. Come on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad