Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Time for Uncle Fester to pack his shit and gtfo.

How do you get embarrassed like that, at home, against a team that played the night before

Stop hiring bald buffoons as head coach

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"He should know that he did the wrong thing right there being a sore loser," Chisholm told ESPN. "Coming in as rough as he came in -- that's sore loser stuff. We don't do that over here. I would never do anything like that. I would never slide into a player. No player has ever complained about me trying to injure them on the field, and I don't take that, and I'm always going to back my boys. So when he got up, I saw him and Volpe talking, but I don't take that lightly because if he got hurt, we've got to go find another shortstop. That's not cool. We wouldn't do that to Bobby Witt Jr. So I would expect an apology from him. But if he doesn't, that's OK. He can be a sore loser."

who the f*** is john seceda @HisIceness

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"He should know that he did the wrong thing right there being a sore loser," Chisholm told ESPN. "Coming in as rough as he came in -- that's sore loser stuff. We don't do that over here. I would never do anything like that. I would never slide into a player. No player has ever complained about me trying to injure them on the field, and I don't take that, and I'm always going to back my boys. So when he got up, I saw him and Volpe talking, but I don't take that lightly because if he got hurt, we've got to go find another shortstop. That's not cool. We wouldn't do that to Bobby Witt Jr. So I would expect an apology from him. But if he doesn't, that's OK. He can be a sore loser."
Keep waiting, Glass Chisolm. :shakehead

Reactions: SoupNazi

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I watched like 2 episodes of IASIP and quit watching

It's very difficult to watch without Frank

I will admit Frank is hilarious but I just can't stomach watching through all that Sunny without Frank in season 1. Plus Charlie Day is annoying. Always with that high pitched voice rofl.

HEYYYY YOU GUYS WHAT'S UP

ugh my ears

he was bad in that jennifer aniston movie too horrible bosses.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

I watched like 2 episodes of IASIP and quit watching

It's very difficult to watch without Frank

I will admit Frank is hilarious but I just can't stomach watching through all that Sunny without Frank in season 1. Plus Charlie Day is annoying. Always with that high pitched voice rofl.

HEYYYY YOU GUYS WHAT'S UP

ugh my ears

he was bad in that jennifer aniston movie too horrible bosses.

So skip the first season.

Horrible Bosses was not a bad movie.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 7 Location - Eugene OR for Ohio State at Oregon
Celebrity Picker: Duck alum Kaitlin Olson
Rating: 5

Summary: My 1st reaction was indeed WTF because like the X poster, I never heard of her. I then went to Wiki and saw she's in that Philly show you all seem to love which I never watched 1 minute of. So, I will concede there is some merit to this choice. However, I'd have preferred to see alums such as Ahmad Rashad or iconic former Sportscenter host Neil Everett, who should have been a slam dunk choice. Then again, I'm sure Mr. McAfee would never have approved either one of them :shakehead

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad