my bad @Sega Dreamcast @PanthersPens62

Screenshot_20241010-230815.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Time for Uncle Fester to pack his shit and gtfo.

How do you get embarrassed like that, at home, against a team that played the night before

Stop hiring bald buffoons as head coach

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"He should know that he did the wrong thing right there being a sore loser," Chisholm told ESPN. "Coming in as rough as he came in -- that's sore loser stuff. We don't do that over here. I would never do anything like that. I would never slide into a player. No player has ever complained about me trying to injure them on the field, and I don't take that, and I'm always going to back my boys. So when he got up, I saw him and Volpe talking, but I don't take that lightly because if he got hurt, we've got to go find another shortstop. That's not cool. We wouldn't do that to Bobby Witt Jr. So I would expect an apology from him. But if he doesn't, that's OK. He can be a sore loser."

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"He should know that he did the wrong thing right there being a sore loser," Chisholm told ESPN. "Coming in as rough as he came in -- that's sore loser stuff. We don't do that over here. I would never do anything like that. I would never slide into a player. No player has ever complained about me trying to injure them on the field, and I don't take that, and I'm always going to back my boys. So when he got up, I saw him and Volpe talking, but I don't take that lightly because if he got hurt, we've got to go find another shortstop. That's not cool. We wouldn't do that to Bobby Witt Jr. So I would expect an apology from him. But if he doesn't, that's OK. He can be a sore loser."
Keep waiting, Glass Chisolm. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad