Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I know that my beloved U is benefitting from this at the moment, but as our resident "old man yelling at the clouds" I just abhor what this has done to college football. In my day, a kid was beyond grateful to get a full scholarship, a chance to get 4 years of free education and play the game he loves. It was more than enough back then.

Kudos to men like Coach K & Saban for walking away rather than having to live this nonsense 365 days a year. I would have included JimBo but he just had to take a shot at coaches/programs who are "playing the game"......you can't blame those coaches either. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
They need to engineer a quick and easy way to f***ing lose weight

Yes I could starve myself which is what I'm doing now, but it's painful
Starving yourself is NOT the answer. The answer is simply to curb the amount you eat at each meal & watch WHAT you eat. Having 10 spring rolls, or putting chocolate chips in yogurt is not necessary. Having 2 dinners is not necessary. Having 3 plates of tailgate food before 9AM with multiple beers is not necessary. And yes, processed and fried foods are more fattening as well. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Haven't eaten a damn thing since 6 PM yesterday.

That's not right.

Starving yourself is NOT the answer. The answer is simply to curb the amount you eat at each meal & watch WHAT you eat. Having 10 spring rolls, or putting chocolate chips in yogurt is not necessary. Having 2 dinners is not necessary. Having 3 plates of tailgate food before 9AM with multiple beers is not necessary. And yes, processed and fried foods are more fattening as well. :nod:
What the f*** are you talking about.

Do you not know HIIT.

And yes, processed and fried foods are more fattening as well. :nod:
1727271707312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Haven't eaten a damn thing since 6 PM yesterday.

That's not right.

What the f*** are you talking about.

Do you not know HIIT.

View attachment 909587
I never claimed that I don't eat those frozen dinners. But I also don't come here whining about how hard it is to lose weight. You asked for an easier way than starving yourself & I gave you my opinion. Do with it as you like. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Close a tab

Firefox: "DIDN'T MEAN TO CLOSE THAT TAB? FIREFOX HAS NEW FEATURES FOR YOU"

Yes I meant to close it

These browsers and internet companies are so intent on giving you shit nobody asked for

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Macdonald's fine system -- more strictly enforced than Carroll's -- includes a $500 penalty for showing up even one minute late to a meeting, according to one player. Being overweight and missing physical therapy sessions are other finable offenses.

Ad

Upcoming events

• AZ Alkmaar vs IF Elfsborg
    AZ Alkmaar vs IF Elfsborg
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,065.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bodø/Glimt vs FC Porto
    Bodø/Glimt vs FC Porto
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $205.00