Useless Thread MCMIII: Taylor Swift Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
if the light's green you can f***ing move.

PXL_20240923_144921146.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
New leadership breeds exciting new beginnings. The U.S. Men’s National Team and Mauricio Pochettino will be headed to St. Louis as the new coach leads the team for the first time in tournament play! The USMNT begins its quest for a fourth Concacaf Nations League title in this quarterfinal matchup on Nov. 18 at CITYPark. Don’t miss your chance to secure tickets to witness this exhilarating new chapter for the USMNT. Your presale window is around the corner!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not saying to speed out the second the light turns green but if I'm 5 cars back why are we still stopped at a green light bud

Keep traffic moving

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
the aaron Hernandez docuseries looks dumb as f***

none of the actors look like their counterparts either

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
you drink Mexican coke daily.

Actually I haven’t had any soda whatsoever in almost a month.

Even if I do have soda, you never see me on here bitching like a teenaged girl about how the scale says I’ve gained weight, or about “how I need to buy new pants because these ones are tight:mad: :mad:

:rolleyes: :shakehead :eyeroll:

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Are they just now letting people customize their home screen layout?

What a joke
Google was being a bitch with their lame ai guided searches so I just used Nova launcher to remove the mandatory Google search bar

(then I realized the other search engines don't even answer my questions! but they allow me to copy and paste images here easier instead of that hf webp pasting error)

No, you really don’t….
I have to

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad