Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Anyone have a video of people chilling in a hot tub then a snake comes and slithers in? Ive looked and cant find anything like that. Plenty of snakes found under hot tub .. but no videos of a snake joining in.

I imagine the freak out would be insane plus the footing is slippery so people are falling cracking their heads open and the whole while theres the snake.

Its been 24 hours and I cant get the thought of this video out of my head.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol at people paying for a game that doesn't involve their team

"f*** the Jags Panthers game is in London."

You don't have to watch it lol

Even if you did watch it just go to a bar. Ain't nobody who has no interest in any of those teams buying that ESPN+ package just to see that game

1725651785774.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lol at people paying for a game that doesn't involve their team

"f*** the Jags Panthers game is in London."

You don't have to watch it lol

Even if you did watch it just go to a bar. Ain't nobody who has no interest in any of those teams buying that ESPN+ package just to see that game

No one's going to say that about a game they don't care about.

Ah yes, going to the bar will totally be cheaper than just paying for Peacock. :rolleyes:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I’ll be one happy camper when I get this lower wisdom tooth bullshit taken care of.

I now have a consultation with an oral surgeon on the 23rd.

Since the tooth is not impacted (it’s fully through my gums and the issue is just a big ass cavity), I hope he can just rip it out that day after X-rays and shit.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I’ll be one happy camper when I get this lower wisdom tooth bullshit taken care of.

I now have a consultation with an oral surgeon on the 23rd.

Since the tooth is not impacted (it’s fully through my gums and the issue is just a big ass cavity), I hope he can just rip it out that day after X-rays and shit.

All that damn cane sugar man lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
In all fairness, if they wanted to tell me what I could wear to work, I would probably buy some ridiculous garbage like that.

You're paying me to (insert job here), who cares what I wear before I'm getting paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad