GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.7 (2.1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Are the Cardiac Canes back?

• Total voters
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Very weird that this is our last game in 10 days in the middle of the season. At first I was like "what a weird, long All Star break", then I looked at the schedule and nope, everyone else starts playing Monday. I guess our 5 day break is just paired with the All Star break?

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Very weird that this is our last game in 10 days in the middle of the season. At first I was like "what a weird, long All Star break", then I looked at the schedule and nope, everyone else starts playing Monday. I guess our 5 day break is just paired with the All Star break?
8 games the last 4 days in total, Canes play(ed) in 3 of them so they probably earned some rest.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Not tonight you neckophile!

Gonna be interesting to see how tonight plays out. After the miraculous come back in both the SJ, and Kings games, and the curb stomping they gave Boston, I would expect a less exciting maybe defensive low scoring affair from us. It might be the opposite.
Way to be decisive on this one.

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC

C3666C83-BBCD-4195-B758-86721715C3DB.jpeg

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Skinner's 900th game tonight. Wow, did that go by fast.

Nice article on him.

I miss this little rapscallion...

giphy.gif

How many goals will he score on us , Skinner always plays good against us and ruins heavily odds to win

Lets help him get to 60 goals this season. 10 tonight or bust!!!

How Jeff felt about being traded to the Sabres:

giphy.gif

This literally comes up when you query #jeff skinner

I leave it open for interpretation.
giphy.gif

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
In honor of our old pal Jeff, I went to his Hockey Reference page. Here's the fun things I found:

- Jeff Skinner, playing game 900 today, has never played a playoff game.
- Jeff Skinner's career high in points is 63. In 12 full seasons, he has hit exactly 63 points on 4 separate occasions. He is on pace to obliterate that mark this year.
- In Jeff Skinner's Calder-winning rookie year, he finished the year at +3. He has never been a plus player in a full season since (1 year at exactly 0). He is currently +15 this year.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
In honor of our old pal Jeff, I went to his Hockey Reference page. Here's the fun things I found:

- Jeff Skinner, playing game 900 today, has never played a playoff game.
- Jeff Skinner's career high in points is 63. In 12 full seasons, he has hit exactly 63 points on 4 separate occasions. He is on pace to obliterate that mark this year.
- In Jeff Skinner's Calder-winning rookie year, he finished the year at +3. He has never been a plus player in a full season since (1 year at exactly 0). He is currently +15 this year.
Good for Skinny! I hope the Sabres win a lot more this year and make the playoffs for him.

I also hope that tonight we make them regret their life choices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad