GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.7 (2.1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Are the Cardiac Canes back?

• Total voters

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I was optimistic about a win tonight but didnt expect this on a back-to-back. Only thing missing was Koko reaching out to a Sabre.

View attachment 644951
lol I guess this explains Dahlin hitting Kotkaniemi away from the puck when they were both going to the bench. Also explains how he could have done a lot more damage but is soff.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Strange to go to opposing teams boards after a win and the general attitude is, "Well, what'd you expect against Carolina?".

It's judt weird when you realize they're expected to be dominant.
I actually go to the Devils board to see what they are saying whenever we win. A lot of delusional clowns over there. We're still 5 seasons into lucking out while they're the greatest team in decades after half a season.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Strange to go to opposing teams boards after a win and the general attitude is, "Well, what'd you expect against Carolina?".

It's judt weird when you realize they're expected to be dominant.
For those of us who sat in a mostly empty PNC during the Bill Peters days from puck drop to final horn, getting our asses kicked and having opposing fans nearby run their mouths… it’s all worth it now

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
For those of us who sat in a mostly empty PNC during the Bill Peters days from puck drop to final horn, getting our asses kicked and having opposing fans nearby run their mouths… it’s all worth it now
Pill Beters era wasn't even the worst hockey. We just had no talent and couldn't score then. The end of the Maurice 2.0 era and Kirk Muller was truly some of the worst hockey I've ever watched though. I don't even know how I'm still here after that.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I actually go to the Devils board to see what they are saying whenever we win. A lot of delusional clowns over there. We're still 5 seasons into lucking out while they're the greatest team in decades after half a season.
Oh man, I was reading through NJ - around the league thread… Yikes. They are obsessed and very unhinged over there

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Pill Beters era wasn't even the worst hockey. We just had no talent and couldn't score then. The end of the Maurice 2.0 era and Kirk Muller was truly some of the worst hockey I've ever watched though. I don't even know how I'm still here after that.
My point was to the original post that we have come along way from doormat to finally some respect.

There's a season for everything. We're in the season of winning. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Well said!

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
This. I still have the selfie of my wife and I in an empty lower bowl section. I paid 10 dollars each for those. They were uppers and we sat anywhere. And no one cared.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Oh man, I was reading through NJ - around the league thread… Yikes. They are obsessed and very unhinged over there
Honestly it's just that one guy, Bleedred.

Not entirely surprised, I've noticed him in my replies on the main boards often when it comes to anything Canes related. We must have ruined his childhood in 2002, 2006, and 2009 with the hate he has for us... lol

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
We have won 13 of the last 14 against Buffalo.
No offense to @brian_griffin, but…

550CEAE2-1E22-444C-8D0F-F4DCA96CAC39.jpeg
Edit: ah dammit, I see now that SBA beat me to it. Funny thing was that I looked for the thread before the game by doing a HFBoards search on “I like you” and it came up with zero results, then after the game did a Google search and it found the thread immediately. Oh well, just excuses now…I got beat.

Last edited:

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
This. I still have the selfie of my wife and I in an empty lower bowl section. I paid 10 dollars each for those. They were uppers and we sat anywhere. And no one cared.
f*** it.

They're funny.

Damn near the entire section was empty, including the club level above it. This was a Saturday night game.

She stole my jersey.

These same seats would cost me 125 or more today. And I'm ok with that.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1675309082777.jpg
    FB_IMG_1675309082777.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1675309024688.jpg
    FB_IMG_1675309024688.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
f*** it.

They're funny.

Damn near the entire section was empty, including the club level above it. This was a Saturday night game.

She stole my jersey.

These same seats would cost me 125 or more today. And I'm ok with that.

I took a friend on Sunday who hasn't been to a game in a while. He couldn't believe the upper deck was packed to the rafters. I still have a hard time believing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad