GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.1 (1.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who done it? (We all know where...in the sauna)

• Total voters

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Both have been awful this year with Kane apparently hurting. I’d rather acquire a top line C, perhaps from Vancouver. ‘23 is a great draft but I’d give up the pick for a top 2C.
Those guys are clearly mailing it in now. Will they all the sudden turn it on being traded here? Who knows. But they probably won't be as costly as people think for exactly that reason. They also control where they want to go.

But I am also not against acquiring another top 6 forward either.

Reactions: Tryamw and cptjeff

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
There have been rumors about Kane's health this year being a big concern. If they like the medicals, sure, he'd be a great addition. I'd still have time for Toews too. But I think they'll still prefer to head in a direction that gets them a player or players for multiple years in this scenario.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Chicago has made it pretty clear they want to trade him, though. If they say, hey, here's a trade, you can go chase a cup and we'll be here with a contract afterwards, does he say no?

In that case, no probably not. Like I said I think he said he'd never ask to leave but obviously he'd chase another cup I'm sure if given the opportunity. I still think Carolina just isn't a destination for players like Kane, but I could be wrong.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
If Patches does end up out for the year, at least it happened when they have time to make roster additions. We're also used to playing without him, so not much adjustment needed. And we did see the Borg get aggressive when Dougie went out long term in a similar situation. But it'd still be great if it somehow wasn't what it seemed.
So what happened this time? :0 was it his achilles again no?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Huh , really?

Really. Necas had like a 100k lead over any other Metro player, and Hab/Ottawa fans teamed up to get their respective players in. Even on teams that made it, the player choice was ignored. Toronto fans were voting Nylander, not Matthews

The League definitely ignored the votes to wind up with the players they did.

Imagine not rewarding fan engagement on your socials. It's so mind numbingly stupid that it has to be true.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Really. Necas had like a 100k lead over any other Metro player, and Hab/Ottawa fans teamed up to get their respective players in.

The League definitely ignored the votes to wind up with the players they did

Imagine not rewarding fan engagement on your socials. It's so mind numbingly stupid that it has to be true.
It’s probably for the best. I don’t want Necas to blow a tire into the boards a la Pitkanen doing the fastest skater or some shit.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Really. Necas had like a 100k lead over any other Metro player, and Hab/Ottawa fans teamed up to get their respective players in.

The League definitely ignored the votes to wind up with the players they did

The league doesn't give a shit about us. It could not possibly be more evident, they prefer big market players over ours. They will market big market players over ours. Regardless of skill or stats.

Yeah of course they ignored the vote. They were always going to ignore it and put in a bunch of players from NY. Because they don't give a shit about Raleigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad