UNB Reds Thread (Part5)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dm8895

V-Reds , McJesus Stan , Beer Leaguer
Apr 3, 2015
Freddy Beach
A lot of scratches tonight…NHL camps? Injuries?
Sproule is still recovering from surgery , Mancini and Peer are at the game so not sure on them, haven’t seen any other scratches physically in the building .

McCallum , Richard and Elliott are at NHL camps.

Last edited:

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I wonder if they will be back from development camp in time for next weekend? If not, it will be interesting to see if Sommer starts both games in Toronto or if they give Fisk a start?

PA System and the projector screens need to be replaced a decade ago lol.

Even though the video on the screen has faded, I could tell the puck crossed the line on the Huckins wrap around. lol

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
I wonder if they will be back from development camp in time for next weekend? If not, it will be interesting to see if Sommer starts both games in Toronto or if they give Fisk a start?

Even though the video on the screen has faded, I could tell the puck crossed the line on the Huckins wrap around. lol
Unless they get invited to main camp, they should be available next weekend. Rangers camp wraps up on Tuesday and Montreal’s on Sunday. Although we have seen in the past guys not go on road trips so they could get caught up on school work.

Reactions: Rob

Campy

Jan 27, 2019

you would never be hired in an NHL video review room lol

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
As has already been mentioned, Plandowski, McCallum, Elliott and Richard were at NHL camps.

Sproule is still rehabbing after surgery. Apparently the same for Mancini. Peer is day to day.

So 15 skaters for Friday's game, and they still looked fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad