GDT: UFC on ESPN: Namajunas vs. Cortez

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Dan said 2 shots to the back of the head? I saw like 5. There was a lump forming pretty far behind his ear.

Hated Cruz's commentary about "the fighter needs to decide whether he wants to be there or not"... The fighter probably couldn't count to 10 if you asked him too, he's rocked, if he fought he'd get slept within the next minute.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Dan said 2 shots to the back of the head? I saw like 5. There was a lump forming pretty far behind his ear.

Hated Cruz's commentary about "the fighter needs to decide whether he wants to be there or not"... The fighter probably couldn't count to 10 if you asked him too, he's rocked, if he fought he'd get slept within the next minute.
I hated that too. Makes it out like the guy is being a softie and just wants out if the fight can't continue... and I'm not saying that doesn't happen but people do get rocked by these shots.

Reactions: 16Skippy and Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Think that was the wrong decision. I thought it was close but clear that Ponzinibbio won, more damage, more pressure, more octagon control. No idea how a judge gave Salikhov round 3, I thought that one was the most obvious one for Santiago.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ended up losing on Loosa and then winning on Erosa/Rose/Silva parlay at like +650

Rose just a little bit better everywhere than Cortez. Good learning exp for Tracy though

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
IMO, Silva is the most impressive coming out of this event. Not only for what he did to Dober but also adding in what he did the other week against Jourdain. Excited to see him against better competition.

Couple of awesome KO's by Jackson and Johnson. Jackson with the little feint with the right followed by the left was so smooth. Johnson and Van both just came out firing; perfectly placed uppercut to end it.

Some of the most blatant illegal shots you'll see from Alhassan. It wasn't even one of those where they're landed because the opponent keeps moving and puts himself in that position. Just illegal from start to finish.

Main and co-main were completely forgettable fights.

Reactions: Bunk Moreland

Ad

Upcoming events

• Manchester United vs Fulham
    Manchester United vs Fulham
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,416.00
    Event closes - 3 days from now
    • Updated:

Ad

Ad