Middleweight bout: Josh Fremd vs. Andre Petroski
Bantamweight bout: Montel Jackson vs. Da'Mon Blackshear
Welterweight bout: Evan Elder vs. Darrius Flowers​

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This card went through the ringer but they managed to put together a somewhat interesting event here I guess. Probably still not good enough for a road fight night but whatever. Dober/Silva is the fight I'm most interested in, props to Jean for taking this fight against a pretty solid fighter a weight class up after his big win 2 weeks ago. Interested to see Kline as I've heard a lot of good things about her as a prospect, but she's still pretty green and much more of a strawweight than a flyweight so JJ could be tough for her

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Kinda like Loosa as a heavy dog against Bonfim. Bonfim faded hard in his last fight against Dalby and Loosa hasn’t been finished. Used to grindy fights. It’s at elevation. Sneaky upset play at like +270

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Kinda like Loosa as a heavy dog against Bonfim. Bonfim faded hard in his last fight against Dalby and Loosa hasn’t been finished. Used to grindy fights. It’s at elevation. Sneaky upset play at like +270
Don't gotta tell me twice.

Reactions: CDJ

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Other than the main event it's basically an Apex card though not sure if I'll even watch the whole thing. Ponzinibbio was a tank before his layoff, usually root for him but realistically he should hang them up soon.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Other than the main event it's basically an Apex card though not sure if I'll even watch the whole thing. Ponzinibbio was a tank before his layoff, usually root for him but realistically he should hang them up soon.
I don't think he should hang them up just yet, have to remember his losses to Neal and Pereira were split decisions so he's still competitive at the higher end of the division. I'm a fan and will be hoping for a win this weekend but can easily see this as a "loser leaves town" match between two guys who have each lost 3 if their last 4 fights.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So Cortez said she adjusted to the altitude in two days, missed weight, cut her hair to make weight on the second attempt, and was crying during the faceoff because she was emotional from making the weight? Yeah, bet Rose.

This card sucks and so does the one next week. After that we get two straight stacked ones though so just have to get through two weeks of mediocrity (at best) here.

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Cortez holding her cut off hair in her hand as she weighs in makes me think it was something else that did the magic.

• Haha

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Cortez holding her cut off hair in her hand as she weighs in makes me think it was something else that did the magic.
That’s just the photo op, she wasn’t holding it for the actual weigh-in

So Cortez said she adjusted to the altitude in two days, missed weight, cut her hair to make weight on the second attempt, and was crying during the faceoff because she was emotional from making the weight? Yeah, bet Rose.

This card sucks and so does the one next week. After that we get two straight stacked ones though so just have to get through two weeks of mediocrity (at best) here.
No star power on it outside of Rose but overall I actually think tomorrow should be solid from a viewing perspective. Should get some action fights. Nothing of real consequence though other than getting to see if Bonfim is truly a fraud or not. Silva-Dober is probably the best fight on the card

Reactions: LandfiII

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

No star power on it outside of Rose but overall I actually think tomorrow should be solid from a viewing perspective. Should get some action fights. Nothing of real consequence though other than getting to see if Bonfim is truly a fraud or not. Silva-Dober is probably the best fight on the card

My bad. I'm pretty new to the sport.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
My bad. I'm pretty new to the sport.
It’s no worries, I know I didn’t know that for a few years. Hell this was a journalist that covers the sport today

So it’s clearly not something even all die hards know. But yeah apparently they do an official weigh-in and then a ceremonial weigh-in for show

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
It’s no worries, I know I didn’t know that for a few years. Hell this was a journalist that covers the sport today

So it’s clearly not something even all die hards know. But yeah apparently they do an official weigh-in and then a ceremonial weigh-in for show

one of us me

one of  us me

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario

In his defence, she was holding it for the actual weigh-in too, she just had to be told to let it go if she wanted to make weight lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-080735.png
    Screenshot_20240713-080735.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: LandfiII and CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad