GDT: UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya 2/PFL 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Idk probably a little bit excited maybe

I like it. He deserves it.

It’s funny how when Masvidal does shenanigans he’s cool but Izzy is a clown
I’ve never seen masvidal wear a dog collar with a lock on it to the press conference

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
f*** what a KO. Thought Izzy was on the ropes but that was great defense there and an elite counter.

Pereira's a bit stiff & slow and it makes a great foil for Adesanya's speed in there.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Stream went down with a minute left in the 2nd rd, just came back online to see Israel babbling about happiness into the mic

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
Can’t wait to see everyone jump on his nuts again. People were acting like he just started acting cringe like he wasn’t always that cringe dude. He was just winning before so everyone allowed it and acted like it was cool.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Can’t wait to see everyone jump on his nuts again. People were acting like he just started acting cringe like he wasn’t always that cringe dude. He was just winning before so everyone allowed it and acted like it was cool.

I've always hated him

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Huge KO by Israel, very unlike his recent performances but I don't think he looked very good up until then. Pereira made a huge mistake swinging wildly and keeping his hands down and Izzy capitalized in a huge way. Up until the end though I had Alex winning every minute of the fight (not that it matters at all). Hopefully we see a more exciting Izzy going forward, hes a lot more fun to watch when he has some emotion in the fight.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Huge KO by Israel, very unlike his recent performances but I don't think he looked very good up until then. Pereira made a huge mistake swinging wildly and keeping his hands down and Izzy capitalized in a huge way. Up until the end though I had Alex winning every minute of the fight (not that it matters at all). Hopefully we see a more exciting Izzy going forward, hes a lot more fun to watch when he has some emotion in the fight.

I actually had Adesanya winning Round 1, but those calf kicks were going to be good investments later in the fight for Pereira.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad