GWT: UCL R16 First Legs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Would love to see Mbappe score in the return leg, lift his jersey with a "I'm staying" Tshirt under it.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Imagine thinking PSG is an upgrade after struggling with one of the worst sides Madrid has had in recent years. Tough

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Imagine thinking PSG is an upgrade after struggling with one of the worst sides Madrid has had in recent years. Tough
Struggling? :laugh:
Courtois was the only player worth something in this game for Madrid. Could have been 3-0 easily.
Real played off the pitch.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think it was a fascinating tactical battle. Poch really impressed me.
For Real, Carlo was playing the bus for a 0-0 draw and maybe a counter for an underserved goal. He was 1 minute away from succeeding half of his plan.
For PSG, Poch really made some great choices. Played Danilo RM to balance for Hakimi's offensive positionning. Danilo also played RCB when in possession, Paredes at 6 and thus freeing Verratti to make plays all over the pitch.
PSG was never once in danger.
The pressing was impressive, with ADM and Neymar pressuring everywhere. Verratti was amazing, that's business as usual.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Given your ZERO minute spent on Ligue 1, I think it'd be good you refrain from commenting :)

I was just going based off you MOTW threads. :D

I mean PSG aren't considered to be playing too well this season all things considered. You've said it yourself, yes?

Anyway, don't know why you'd want him to stay really.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Is Verratti the best midfielder in the world? Not that far off.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes, PSG has played very average this year. Still a much better team than Real, so...

I want every class player to stay in my league. Not sure why it's surprising.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Mendy will be a big loss, if Carlo even considers Marcelo they may as well fire him now. I'm not fussed about Casemiro tbh, looking forward to seeing how the mid looks without him and Fede instead.

Asensio and Vini especially turtled out there today, I give Benz a pass. Don't know if Carvajal has a knock or what but he looks a full step behind.

KCM remains the biggest issue in these games and should've been replaced ages ago, PSG's biggest weakness is their bang average mid yet they weren't troubled at any point today.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Remember when some here said Mbappe wasn't clutch enough?
He's in for 65% of his team's CL goals this season.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Courtois saying on french TV that it's too bad because he had a great game.

Love the spirit :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad