GDT: U18 Final day (USA-CAN, SWE-SVK)

Jimmy71

Apr 2, 2022
I was just thinking about that game when someone mentioned the goaltending performance and my immediate thought was Desrosiers and I was thinking amazing not imperial lol

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
George just might steal this one. He's playing huge while Kempf is playing small and deep in his net.

USAH is used to blowing games in this tournament when they have huge shot and play advantages. 2019 semis versus Russia and 2022 finals versus Sweden ring a bell.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
USA looks amazing, chances must be 50-1 that period 😂

Canada has to basically pray that McKenna can pot another couple. Overall really fun game so far. Nice way to spend a Sunday morning.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well you've got to lay it all out there this period boys, doesn't matter if you win or lose but George has given you a chance at least................reward his play with digging deep.

He deserves that at least.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Well you've got to lay it all out there this period boys, doesn't matter if you win or lose but George has given you a chance at least................reward his play with digging deep.

He deserves that at least.
Yup, time to ramp up the intensity

Reactions: jj cale

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
This IIHF under 18 tourny pretty much a USNTDP under 18 tournament than Hockey Canada tournament since the USNTDP have played together for most of the year while the Canadian players are made up of players from teams that have been eliminated from their respective junior hockey leagues playoffs. You could tell by the way that USA is outplaying Canada even in the shots on goal right now. If it wasn't for Canadian goalie Carter George, the USA would have blown out Canada now.
Yea same story every year. Canada is missing 4 guys who could very likely be top 10 picks in this draft. And more

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
He got absolutely robbed there, these U18 games ain’t exactly known for great goaltending, but both goalies are putting up a highlight game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad