GDT: 2024 IIHF World Championship - Czechia

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
The US not making a medal game does allow for a nostalgic inducing dose of John Hynes-directed vitriol.

IMG_7293.jpeg

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This team had no excuses this year, as bad as Hynes is they still had no excuse to not win this game. They were also the only higher seeded team to lose today, of course.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think I'm even happier for Luke to get some time off then get to work on offseason training then I am with Nemec.

Kid played more hockey this year then he has ever in his life. Rest up

Yuck, it would have been 2 more games max if they both won today to possibly win a medal.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Zacha eliminates John Hynes and the US.:laugh:

That's a fate of immense karma, given that Zacha was dog-housed/yo-yo'ed by Hynes for so long. Maybe some of it was deserved retrospectively looking back at his career so far, but not all of it was deserved at that time. It's easy to look back now and see the same patterns emerge in Boston too, but still Hynes was a doofus all around with that.

Not that I'm happy that USA is eliminated by any means, but wow, I had really had a good chuckle reading that post because it and the end result, couldn't be scripted any more pointedly.

Being a former Zacha superfan, hard to resist this one.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I think I'm even happier for Luke to get some time off then get to work on offseason training then I am with Nemec.

Kid played more hockey this year then he has ever in his life. Rest up

If we could only get our Swiss boys some rest, seems like Nico had way too much hockey already this season. TBH.

So happy Nico has been playing like a man possessed and has been playing extremely well since January........ but I think he needs to get ready for next season already!

Reactions: My3Sons

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Didn't Marcus Johansson used to play for the Devils?

Two points already for Sweden in the semi against the Czechs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad