GDT: Two nights after a 9:30 start, YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES are playing when? Canes v. Lightning Bugs.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

His gear setup with the black jerseys might one of my favorites of all time.

Frederik-Andersen-Hurricanes-scaled.jpg

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
KK still has a chance at 40 points despite the horrible start. Pretty solid season if he can reach 40
Yes. Hoping he continues to play this well. it looks as if he is very comfortable now, playing with a lot of confidence and avoiding lazy penalties. he's still a work in progress, especially his quickness however I can see him as a consistent 25-goal a season player with regular PP time.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Didn’t get to watch the game in real time, just finished hitting the highlights via FF. Wow that was pretty much:

Glad to see my guy Turbo starting to get his game back, KK with his best game of the season. Ghost looks great so far. And on top of their offensive production that KK line has been pretty phenomenal defensively.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
KK still has a chance at 40 points despite the horrible start. Pretty solid season if he can reach 40

If he can keep this level of play he has a shot at 120 pts.

Think I saw a stat somewhere where now Kotkaniemi has 25pts in his last 35 games. That’s exactly what Trocheck brought. He’s still so friggin young.

Also, I think Burns hit 50pts today.

Trochek was much better at getting in the box

Kinky!

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Last year we had Tony DeAngelo playing on our top pairing and qb’ing our PP. Going into the playoffs this year we now have a former Norris winner and bonafide top pairing defenseman, even at his ripe old age, to partner Slavin.

Not to mention that we also have the absolute best version of what TDA could ever be or have ever been slotted in on our bottom pairing and taking PP1 duties. He doesn’t even come with character issues and controversial baggage galore!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad