GDT: Two nights after a 9:30 start, YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES are playing when? Canes v. Lightning Bugs.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

One of the few Teams who seems to reflect their Fanbase. A group who loves to have fun after the business is done.

Congratulations on the smack down win
FD6C859F-C550-42EA-BD05-B11B87AC7B18.gif

and thank you for the entertaining hockey fellowship.

Cheers & see you all soon my friends.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
they're traditional contender moves at the deadline. This just wasn't a traditional deadline in terms of the star power that was moved. Really I can't think of the last one that was much like it.
There was no star power moved according to TNT Aho is not a star just very very good and no one traded has better numbers then he does

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Mikeyfan - Burns
LostInaLostWorld ̶F̶l̶e̶u̶r̶y̶ Gottabehere
Unhinged Finn - Skjei
Tryamw - Patches for the lightning damage
baconandbread - Gronk
LakeLivin - Turbo (he read HF26 and he's pissed)
CanesUltimate11 - Aho
VibesAlive - Nachos
HisIceness - Svechnikov
Derailed75 -Svech
MinJaBen - Ghost
zman77-Aho
MrDobz - the Capitano!
Stickpucker- Burns

From the First Goal Game thread. No point for me but a moral victory none the less!
[I also picked Jarvis the night he got his hatty. No point on that one, either. :( (just kidding, my emoji for both games was a :towel:)]

edit: damn, I think I just messed up my shoulder patting myself on the back!

Last edited:

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
From the First Goal Game thread. No point for me but a moral victory none the less!
[I also picked Jarvis the night he got his hatty. No point on that one, either. :( (just kidding, my emoji for both games was a :towel:)]
Hey now.. I already gave the HM.. :P

Reactions: LakeLivin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad