TV for Utah Hockey Club ‘24-‘25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
An iPad Air running Safari through Verizon Wireless.

Never could figure out why they suddenly region blocked me. Can tell you though it pissed me off.
They already got me on my cell phone, was able to cast to tv for Kings, but now it’s giving me nothing but messages about why it can’t perform. Chat finally got back to me and told me not to use Safari, even thoigh they recommend Safari and it worked for King game. So, I switch to chrome at their recommendation, still no worky, BUT, no issues last night, when i Downloaded app to Firestick. …. damned LG tv severely lacking app capabilities!

The SEG+ streaming app has worked great on my Apple TV. I almost never watch games live. It’s great to be able to zip through the commercials on the replays. Way more stable than ESPN + when doing that, at least for me. ESPN+ froze about half the time when FF-ing through commercials.
How are you getting through commercials and back to resumption of play? I have to guess and I hate it!

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Getting challenge finding VPN router here. Looks like it will be radio till January. What is the radio station that has the games please :)

They already got me on my cell phone, was able to cast to tv for Kings, but now it’s giving me nothing but messages about why it can’t perform. Chat finally got back to me and told me not to use Safari, even thoigh they recommend Safari and it worked for King game. So, I switch to chrome at their recommendation, still no worky, BUT, no issues last night, when i Downloaded app to Firestick. …. damned LG tv severely lacking app capabilities!

How are you getting through commercials and back to resumption of play? I have to guess and I hate it!
I don't have them all dialed in, but the average commercial break is nine forward taps on the (Apple TV) remote for me. So far, it's completely smooth and lands right at the resumption of the game. Intermissions are longer and in that case, I just skip approximately 19 minutes ahead; the Apple TV remote lets you pick a forward point to resume play. Same thing, totally smooth so far. Maybe it doesn't stay smooth in the future, but I'm pleased so far.

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
I really love that Utah is helping to lead the charge for teams to take ownership of their broadcasts. I've always been shocked that all the owners didn't just offer pennies on the dollar to Bally/Diamond/Etc to take all of their production equipment/capital and just take all the profits in for themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad