GDT: Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
So you judge incidents by the random outcome and not the action?

Thanks for deliberately implying that so I'll know your opinion is useless.

It's cute how you dip and dive around questions. You stated that someone wasn't posting about how dirty a previous crosscheck was. I asked if you felt the outcome may have been the reason. Your answer... I'm still waiting.

Also, the outcome wasn't random. Unless you were shocked that Maata fell the way he did into the boards while being pushed forcibly in a direction towards the boards. I mean, did that "random" outcome surprise you? What did you think would happen?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man walks into a bar.

Another man lifted his foot off the curb about 15 seconds before the first man walked into the bar.

Man is kicked out of the bar.

Good joke.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
It's cute how you dip and dive around questions. You stated that someone wasn't posting about how dirty a previous crosscheck was. I asked if you felt the outcome may have been the reason. Your answer... I'm still waiting.

Also, the outcome wasn't random. Unless you were shocked that Maata fell the way he did into the boards while being pushed forcibly in a direction towards the boards. I mean, did that "random" outcome surprise you? What did you think would happen?

The same thing that happens 99% of the time a player hits the boards. Nothing.

He only got hurt because the door came open.

Shwaguy*

Bozak has as many points as Kessel in less games played this season.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
i love when the other commentators are just left speechless after pierre says something.

Pierre: mike tomlin's alma mater is william and mary.
other commentator: good to know....silence

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
The same thing that happens 99% of the time a player hits the boards. Nothing.

He only got hurt because the door came open.

This implies that the hit had nothing to do with it, which in turn implies that he would have been injured simply by the door being opened without the hit occuring. That seems silly, no?

He got hurt because he was hit and the door happened to open. At least that much should be admitted.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Sidney Crosby is good at diving. Old news though.

The side view replay clearly showed the stick hitting Crosby in the face.

I know you're watching the same broadcast, were you out of the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad