GDT: Tuesday, November 17, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
1523751634792636455.gif

Holy ****. :amazed::laugh:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
not sure why you're saying "they", it was 1 person.

It just sounds like someone's upset about the game and is making something out of nothing.

So if someone was throwing something at your player, you are fine with that. Also something to keep in mind when your team comes to town. Throwing stuff on the ice at players is not nothing. I didn't expect the Ducks to win this game, so no not really mad about them losing.

Noodletoro

Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
So if someone was throwing something at your player, you are fine with that. Also something to keep in mind when your team comes to town. Throwing stuff on the ice at players is not nothing. I didn't expect the Ducks to win this game, so no not really mad about them losing.

No I think you are plenty mad man. :laugh:

One person at an arena of thousands of people throwing something on the ice is nothing. Trashing an entire fan base because of it is chicken****. You are just being a sore loser.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013

Obviously it wouldn't be ok, but calling them "trashville" and insulting their fanbase for one person's stupid actions is just as dumb.

Stuff has been thrown on the ice for years and that was clearly not targeting Lindholm. Maybe a 2 minute minor and that's it. It's hardly threadworthy or something to get up in arms about.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Obviously it wouldn't be ok, but calling them "trashville" and insulting their fanbase for one person's stupid actions is just as dumb.

Stuff has been thrown on the ice for years and that was clearly not targeting Lindholm. Maybe a 2 minute minor and that's it. It's hardly threadworthy or something to get up in arms about.

I never called any names here, you did. I don't care if stuff has been thrown on the ice for years, it's not an okay thing to do. It was targeting Lindholm, take off your teal glasses and act like someone that doesn't hate the Ducks.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Weak call on the Devils here

I would agree, especially since the exact same happened to Tanev last night and it wasn't called (also led to a goal too). So referees need to decide whether or not that's a penalty or not.

[NHL]2015020263-390-h[/NHL]

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I never called any names here, you did. I don't care if stuff has been thrown on the ice for years, it's not an okay thing to do. It was targeting Lindholm, take off your teal glasses and act like someone that doesn't hate the Ducks.

Agree to disagree.

How do you know he was targeting Lindholm?

Last edited by a moderator:

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
lol calgary is awful, devils played their worst game of the year and the only thing that saved CGY from blowing that game was the crap ice. So many lucky bounces.

also the refs were god awful, cgy's 3rd goal came off a missed interference call. Cory gets plowed by a CGY player with no Devil player being a factor and it doesn't even warrant a discussion. The dive on the Stempniak "penalty" lol.... enjoy the early x-mas gift flames fans..

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Agree to disagree.

How do you know he was targeting Lindholm?

I said I never called them names on here you did. It was clearly thrown at the Ducks. Was the guy just randomly throwing his water bottle in celebration?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
This is what fans targeting a specific player with trash looks like

cropped_lucic.gif

It's towels, still not acceptable but not really on the same level as a water bottle being thrown at you.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I do not condone people throwing trash or anything else except hats onto the ice, and if the guy actually was targeting Lindholm he is even more of an idiot. Still, it was ONE person. Let's tap the brakes on acting as if that person is somehow representative of the entire fan base, or even just representative of the fans in attendance. That's way too far for something so slight.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
lol calgary is awful, devils played their worst game of the year and the only thing that saved CGY from blowing that game was the crap ice. So many lucky bounces.

also the refs were god awful, cgy's 3rd goal came off a missed interference call. Cory gets plowed by a CGY player with no Devil player being a factor and it doesn't even warrant a discussion. The dive on the Stempniak "penalty" lol.... enjoy the early x-mas gift flames fans..
Haha oh boy.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I do not condone people throwing trash or anything else except hats onto the ice, and if the guy actually was targeting Lindholm he is even more of an idiot. Still, it was ONE person. Let's tap the brakes on acting as if that person is somehow representative of the entire fan base, or even just representative of the fans in attendance. That's way too far for something so slight.

This needs to be a forum rule. Too many times I've seen someone making a post and other posters jumping on and generalizing the whole teams fanbase on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad