TSN's Top 50

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Crosby no.1 again, yet has how many MVP's? oh they rated toews 2nd.
i wonder how many non canadians were involved in the polling
malkin 11th
giroux 18th

lol

toews is the golden boy to canada and canadians, no other 60-70 point player would consistently get rated so highly

Don't know why you keep pushing this narrative. Lots of non Canadians love the crap out of Toews, and many Canadians like myself think he's rated too high.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I actually agree with you for once. Malkin continues to get critically underrated as well. Hell I think Duthie even admitted the Russian bias point blank tonight.

Crosby's still number one though. :popcorn:

Price should be #1 since he swept the awards. Crosby could be #1 some of the years. But the "for the 6th straight time" is a joke.

Draw Me a McElephant

Mar 9, 2011
Most of the guys on tv thought Toews should have been number 1 :help:. One guy kept saying "Toews could score 100 points, but he chooses not to..." :laugh:

Other than being Canadian I still fail to see what separates him from Kopitar at #17.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Price should be #1 since he swept the awards. Crosby could be #1 some of the years. But the "for the 6th straight time" is a joke.

They take into account more than last year, it's a projection for this upcoming season.

Most of the guys on tv thought Toews should have been number 1 :help:. One guy kept saying "Toews could score 100 points, but he chooses not to..." :laugh:

Other than being Canadian I still fail to see what separates him from Kopitar at #17.

His intangibles are so strong that he has the power to hypnotize people.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
How can McDavid be the 37th best player in the NHL when he hasn't played a single game??

Also Brent Burns should not be on the list, especially ahead of Hossa and Zetterberg.

HawksandLove

Aug 12, 2015

His power to hypnotize people that are much smarter than you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Am i the only one who thinks that players that haven't even played in the NHL yet shouldn't be included in a top 50 players list?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I still go "wha" at seeing Toews so darn high on that list. He's a really skilled guy to be sure, but 2nd in the league? Really? Is this a likability poll?

bobbyt 91*

No Leaf on that list is criminal:sarcasm: also if McDavid is on that list so should Eichel

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Tarasenko, Hedman, and Quick are all too high. Not to mention the constantly overrated Toews

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke

I'm a Habs fan. I love me some Price. But I do want another season of being a top 5 player first before suggesting he is the obvious choice for the best player for the upcoming season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad