Confirmed with Link: Troy Stecher re-signs 2 x $787,500

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
That would make for a very weak defense. Stetcher is no more than a 3rd pairing guy. Unless you think Broberg could replace Sissy on the 2nd pairing.

I can guarantee they will try this. I don't know how long it will last.

Nurse Bouchard
Ekholm Broberg
Kulak Stecher/Brown

Reactions: Oilhawks

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
I can guarantee they will try this. I don't know how long it will last.

Nurse Bouchard
Ekholm Broberg
Kulak Stecher/Brown
Definitely worth a try since Bouch has improved so much defensively. Still scares the crap out of me and I hate to bring down Bouch, but we'll see.

Don't love Broberg on his off side, but someone will have to do it as JJ said. I'd rather Ekholm stabilize that pair than Nurse or Kulak.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
Liked him in his limited games, couldn't figure out why he didn't more games in.
Think he is an upgrade on Desjarnais and will easily beat out Brown.

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Coffey effect might be playing some thing here, they have seen how his work has improved Bouchard, Daesharnais and is improving Brobergs game. There are lots of middle/low pairing Dmen who have potential to be a notch higher if they can found some tutor to iron the wrinkles out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad