Rumor: Trouba to Detroit (Rangers retaining)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I try and make a habit out of not getting upset about things until they actually happen but hopefully this isn't true

Trouba was straight up awful this year

and before anyone brings up the broken ankle i'm not just talking about the Playoffs, he said he broke it in March and he was awful all year

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
In the article it says they are vying for Stamkos and Kane as are we. I don't want the ghost of Trouba to kick us out of targeting these two!

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I'd rather have Trouba at 2 years than locking up a long term Ghost.

That's not saying much tho.

8vdsji.jpg

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
We would still have space to go after Kane or Stamkos, though I think Kane was a bit of a square peg in a round hole here.
SY needs to inject some actual talent into this roster.. I'm not saying he still can't or won't, but moves like this if true, coupled with every single one outside of Debrincat suggest that's not his MO(Kane was a free gift for 4 months)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad