Proposal: Trouba Mega Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
5000 and counting. What have we gotten since the start?

1) Trouba won't play in Canada.
2) People can't comprehend the statement "defense only".

Great.

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
Continue.

Continue what? The complete OT thread that vaguely has to do with Trouba?

Nothing is going to happen until the trade deadline at the earliest so we might as well lock it up until then..

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
More Trouba

More 50 cents on the dollar trades that fill zero of our needs

Hi Jets fans: How about we offer you our 3rd line winger and a bottom pairing RHD prospect and 2rd pick for Trouba? Reasoning is those are all our spare pieces we can get rid of with costing our team anything and Chevy gets at least something for Trouba before Dec 1st cut off. Deal ok? :sarcasm:

:shakehead

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth

Nothing is going to happen until the trade deadline at the earliest so we might as well lock it up until then..

I have a hard time seeing him sit out an entire year.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Feel free to no longer participate.

We get a bunch of 'Trouba' posts everyday and this is the best way to minimize spam and keep all the ridiculousness is one place to moderate.

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
More 50 cents on the dollar trades that fill zero of our needs

Hi Jets fans: How about we offer you our 3rd line winger and a bottom pairing RHD prospect and 2rd pick for Trouba? Reasoning is those are all our spare pieces we can get rid of with costing our team anything and Chevy gets at least something for Trouba before Dec 1st cut off. Deal ok? :sarcasm:

:shakehead

Sign me up twice :sarcasm:

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
At this point I hope the December 1st deadline lapses and he loses a year. Winnepeg didn't deserve this and him supposedly blocking trades to Canada leaves less options for the jets. I thinks the jets standing their ground is beneficial to the league so kudos to them.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
This will keep going on, Until he's either traded or is back with Winnipeg. This could go on awhile.

If I was to guess I'd bet there may be a chance it happens before a couple teams have to make decisions about their ten game quota for some of their ELCs. If a kid looks good enough or if the Jets have been watching him...

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Here:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/h...tar-balloting/

I know some Jets and Oilers fans want to resume their attacks on each others' franchises so before that fires back up I figured I'd post an actual rumour about the Trouba situation.

Cheers

Just making sure, but did that link say "404 page not found" for a reason? :laugh:

If I was to guess I'd bet there may be a chance it happens before a couple teams have to make decisions about their ten game quota for some of their ELCs. If a kid looks good enough or if the Jets have been watching him...

I guess you have a certain name in mind...?

Mad Brills*

If he didn't have an aversion to canada, I would happily trade rielly + soshnikov for him.

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
I have a hard time seeing him sit out an entire year.

I used to think that to; however, rational thought and Trouba do not see to go hand in hand. You may be surprised December 2 when Trouba is still sitting at home contemplating his NHL career. The Jets have 44 contracted people that want to play hockey, catering to Trouba will be low on the list now.

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Bit meh on him. He should be glad to go to any team, really hasn't done much yet to dictate where he would go in a trade.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
EDM-Hamonic
WIN-Nurse
NYI-Trouba

*Trouba outa Canada
*LHD to WIN (top end potential)
*Hamonic into Western Canada

Kelfbom-Larsson
Sekera-Hamonic

Morrisey-Byfuglien
Nurse-Myers

Leddy-Trouba
Hickey-Boychuk

This is close to the worst offer yet.
Never mind that Nurse as the main piece for Trouba is not even close to what the Jets would want / need / get for him but in this scenario Hamonic goes back to Edmonton????

Why would Winnipeg include the Oilers in this.
RHD is not what the Jets need but Hamonic would at least be a lot of value. I'm pretty sure there are about 15,0000 posts in the old Hamonic trade rumor threads (that were mainly dominated with EDM proposals) that clarified that Nurse's value was not close to enough for him.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
This is close to the worst offer yet.
Never mind that Nurse as the main piece for Trouba is not even close to what the Jets would want / need / get for him but in this scenario Hamonic goes back to Edmonton????

Why would Winnipeg include the Oilers in this.
RHD is not what the Jets need but Hamonic would at least be a lot of value. I'm pretty sure there are about 15,0000 posts in the old Hamonic trade rumor threads (that were mainly dominated with EDM proposals) that clarified that Nurse's value was not close to enough for him.

Nurse is no where close to landing Trouba by himself. Nurse lol....GTFO :laugh:

Any Nurse trade for Trouba would have a very big plus onto Nurse or don't bother even calling Chevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad