Votes: 6 6.1%
  • $3.5

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Frederic has improved every single year since he's been in the league but I think it's pretty evident that a 40 point middle six role is his ceiling

People forget he outscored Tom Wilson last year

I buy low on this slow start

Reactions: JCRO and NDiesel

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Some here are so protective of this guy it’s crazyville. He surprised last year but before that he was always meh. He hasn’t looked good to start the year and anything close to being a scoring threat. He’s one of many concerns. Hope it’s the pay me big bucks stress but I still say he s meh. Prove me wrong Fred!

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

ae530

Mar 22, 2024
It’s not only Frederic that is struggling but the top 3 lines and 4 or 5 men are underperforming

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Some here are so protective of this guy it’s crazyville. He surprised last year but before that he was always meh. He hasn’t looked good to start the year and anything close to being a scoring threat. He’s one of many concerns. Hope it’s the pay me big bucks stress but I still say he s meh. Prove me wrong Fred!
He was good the year before last as well far from meh. Sounds like you are talking about Geekie and Coyle.

Freddy needs to get his head out of his ass like the entire organization

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Freddy, like the 8 other skaters out there, looks like he's confused with what his assignments are. But he's also been sloppy with his passing, which again, seems to be like the flu as it's infected just about everyone.

I know when things aren't going well the theme seems to be " too lazy, not trying hard enough " but to me, the majority of their issues are coming with the mental side of the game. Lazy passes, bad penalties, running into each other, taking the puck into traffic on solo hero adventures. They are playing dumb, uninspired hockey right now and the 4th line/goaltending is going to cover up only some of the team wide warts.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
If someone told me Freddy was second in team in hits (he is), I'd not believe you.

Great that he's throwing "hits" that some stat collector thinks counts, but I'd rather see some actual intensity to those hits....... and his game as a whole.

Plenty of players need to pick up their game. However, if there is one player on the team who should be embarrassed by how his game compares to that of our 4th line, it is him.

They are playing the game the way he needs to in order to be successful.

Who knows, maybe he's trying to get demoted to the 4th line so that his plus/minus will look better?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad