Training Camp Standouts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Seems like Honzek been having a great camp. I know he had a disappointing D+1 but hes the type of player I think will look better the higher the league he plays in. Not much junior style to his game.
He had horrible injury luck last year, only people who were calling him a bust were stat watchers. He would barely get back on the ice playing after one injury only to have something different happen to him. Him and Hunter Brew have impressed me the most at the Flames camp.

Reactions: Realgud

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
No prospect is standing out for the Wild. Marat had a nice game, showing off speed, passing, offense, as well as sound two way play, but he's close to a lock to make the team... don't know if he is considered a prospect any more. Ohgren scored tonight... looks ok, but doesn't jump out at you. He might make it, but some games down in Iowa wouldn't hurt, either. All of the others(Bankier, Heidt, Haight) had moments, but nothing to make me jump up and say, "hell ya!".

Dmen prospects(Lambos, Peart, Masters) were also up and down. Hunt was a steadier, but not exactly exciting, or a rock back there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad