Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC

I can't wait to watch the whole press conference.

I wasn't overly optimistic after seeing the first few clips of him at practice yesterday. He's definitely favoring the one leg in a noticeable way. If he's going to return to his All-Pro form, fans may need to be okay with him being eased into the lineup instead of being 100 percent by the season opener.

Reactions: kirby11

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

I wasn't overly optimistic after seeing the first few clips of him at practice yesterday. He's definitely favoring the one leg in a noticeable way. If he's going to return to his All-Pro form, fans may need to be okay with him being eased into the lineup instead of being 100 percent by the season opener.

I think that knocking the rust off and getting his right leg used to all the football moves that he hasn't done during rehab is to be expected.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

This is a ballsy approach.

The Bills hit reset at a premium position.

Their bet? A highly-driven group that rolls five or six deep is more valuable than the five-star No. 1. These are the chosen ones Buffalo believes can string together those four straight playoff wins. They weren’t afraid to send a driven Diggs to C.J. Stroud and Houston, nor did Beane flinch in trading the Kansas City Chiefs the draft pick that netted Xavier Worthy. For good measure? Gabe Davis, a wideout they discovered/drafted/developed, signed with another AFC foil.

Wide receivers coach Adam Henry grasps the stakes. If anyone knows the value of an eccentric, electric No. 1 wide receiver, it’s the guy who coached Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry and calls the ex-Bill Diggs “a dog” and “a special talent” who’ll be difficult to replace.

“But we got some guys,” Henry says. “We’ll get it done.”

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
So they're letting players play? Crazy concept, lol. Give all of them reps and see who knows the defence and has instincts and fundamentals to play the position. Most or all of the players named are making the roster so let two of them earn the starting positions.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I like Tim Graham but he always seems like he has an ax to grind with the Pegulas and this feels more akin to the Nate Geary-type of reporting than something objective.
The Pegula's deserve it, and fans deserve to know their role in things. No one really knows how involved they are because no one else really reports on it.

Tua just robbed Miami
160+ guarantee $$
4 years.
$53m is less than some numbers I was hearing were possible. High fifties, if not sixty million.

He had them over a barrel and probably could've gotten more if he insisted.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The Pegula's deserve it, and fans deserve to know their role in things. No one really knows how involved they are because no one else really reports on it.

$53m is less than some numbers I was hearing were possible. High fifties, if not sixty million.

He had them over a barrel and probably could've gotten more if he insisted.
Seems fair. He's not a QB who can will an offense by himself, so I'm not too concerned about it. The Dolphins don't have the defense to be a true contender. Im seeing another 10 ish win season for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad