GDT: Training Camp discussion - Camp now open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Nvm. Got my answer.

Who knew cranking Bieber wouldn’t unleash the mad dogs of Hell within each player on the ice????

Back in the day, before a wrestling match, football or rugby game I would get pumped up to Judas Priest, Metallica, and AC/DC.

Never thought of cranking Rick Astley….

Last edited:

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Team looks deep. Expecting big things from the boys this year. Assess what hole to target at the deadline.

Hot take: All 3 amigos see 100 points this year
Marner will lead the team in points and sign a very large contract. Many on this board will magically fall in love with him again.

Reactions: bax and Rude Dog

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Interesting that former assistant coach for the Marlies and member of the organization was there first hand when Keefe introduced it and didn't like the music idea by Keefe. He thought it was disruptive.

Eh, I like Jack Han but those are pretty weak complaints and it feels like someone jumping on the media cycle.

His complaints are that a staff member had to set it up. Which was disruptive to them, not the players. And that not every player liked the same music so would sometimes complain…

If that’s what’s costing the team in the playoffs then literally fire everyone into the sun.

genk

Nov 15, 2015
I haven't heard anything about Cowan at training camp. Anything notable?

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Marner will lead the team in points and sign a very large contract. Many on this board will magically fall in love with him again.
Why would him signing a big contract make people love him? That’s the issue with Tavares or we’d all love him and it will be the same with Mitch. If he leads us to a cup he can have league max though and I’ll tattoo his name on my forehead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad