RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
“He’s got some personality, right? He played with some personality out at the rookie game. So yeah, I like players with personality,” Tortorella said. “I think it’s boring sometimes in this league where there’s no personality with guys. You can see the puck follows him. He’s skilled. You can see that.”

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
“He’s got some personality, right? He played with some personality out at the rookie game. So yeah, I like players with personality,” Tortorella said. “I think it’s boring sometimes in this league where there’s no personality with guys. You can see the puck follows him. He’s skilled. You can see that.”
You mean Torts doesn’t hate him ?

Reactions: Unger9

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
I don't think Torts is gonna be a problem. Usually he has problem with tweeners who are just not that good... Guys like Frost, Dubois, Wennberg, etc. I only remember the Sedins as actually talented players who did bad when he was coaching
The sedans were a special case the twins would play their own hickey separately from everyone else they could cycle for days but Torts coaches overall team play where everyone buys in and is part of the team otherwise you don't play its not about having or not having skill he is be apart of the program or leave type coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad